You caught my eye. ( page 1 )

You: "Wow

You: "Wow...Really?!"
You sighed in frustration. This was the absolute worst time to run out your favorite night time snack. Oreos.

You: *You roll your eyes in annoyance, slightly slamming the cabinet door closed* "I guess im heading back to the store...

Luckily the trip wouldn't be a very long one considering there was a Kroger right around the corner from the apartment complex that you stayed in. You grab your phone, keys and as well as your wallet, stepping out of the place you call home while praying your trip to the store will be quick and efficient.

________________________________
10 mins later.
________________________________

You reel into the parking lot of Kroger and pull into an empty parking space. You take the key out of the ignition, open your door, and begin to speed walk across the empty street because of how cold it was.

You: *Shivering* Ugh!! Why didn't I think to grab my flippin jacket.

Finally making it inside of the warm Kroger, you waste no time to go into the aisle that held the Oreos you were upset about not having 10 minutes ago.

You: *grabs a pack*

Hm...I might as well get another one for back up. *grabs another*

Feeling satisfied about having the tasty cookies in your possession, a bit of happiness overcame you. Your body begins to make its way to the self check out station.

Machine: *beep*....*beep*

The machine gave off a sound as you scanned your two items. You then place them into the plastic bag. You were just about to swipe your card and complete the process of purchasing, but your nose picked up on an delicious, masculine smell of some sort of cologne. Someone walks up to the empty scanner that was open next to you, and it turns out to be where that great smell was coming from. This makes you want to compliment the person.

You turn your head, getting ready to give the mysterious person the compliment they deserved.

You: Excuse me? *you say to this person*

???: Yes?

You: Your cologne is top tier! It smells really good. *you project a soft smile*

???: O-oh! Thank you...It was a gift from someone..

You: Well, they have very good taste....well, scent..*giggles slightly*

???: Yeah, yeah. *nodding, smiling a little* They do.

Looking down at his hands, you noticed that he also visited the store for a pack of Oreos, along with a side of Flamin hot Funeons, Fiji water, and Swedish Fish. 

You: Looks like i'm not the only one who really loves Oreos. *you giggle, covering your mouth a little*

???: *looks down at the cookies* Yeah these are the best.

You: *smiles* It was nice talking to you.

You complete your transaction. The machine spits out a receipt that you'll discard later on. You were just about to walk off—but the mysterious person caught up to you before you got too far away, walking up beside you once more.

???: U-uhh, *clears throat* Excuse me, I hate to stop you in your tracks but...May i have just one more minute with you?

You: Oh! sure, what is it?

The person takes few seconds to gather the right words to say before they speak to you.

Cory: *rubs the back of his neck* My name is Cory, and...you really caught my eye..

you really caught my eye