2-rooftop

Your POV

As I left the classroom the pinknettes eyes were on me but I shouldn't care about his gaze. I had Guren's paperwork to do. Once I'd gotten my gear from my locker I walked to the rooftop of the school and sat by the edge. There was a lot to do and I started to hum. I had gotten through all the documents and sorted them into things he needed to sign. I was up there for a good 1 hour until I was done organising and reading through the papers to explain to the lieutenant. I then heard foot steps coming towards me. The words "who's there?" Left my mouth as I picked up one of my knives ready to fight, then I heard him talk. "it's just me, calm down" I put the knife away, it was only hidden from his view. So he won't know I'm apart of the moon demon company. It was probably best to try and start a conversation with him. Only as a distraction. "What is your name?" I questioned, in a rather rushed tone. "Why do you want to know so bad?" He asked coldly. I was only trying to be nice, but here he is being mean to someone he doesn't know. It seems her has an overly flippant personality. "because we are in the same class and we sit next to each other"

"Kimizuki" was the only response I got. "I am aware of that, I am asking for your full name?" I questioned, hoping to see some form of expression other than annoyance. "Kimizuki shiho, what about yourself?" I am unsure as to why I did not expect such a simplistic answer. "Call me (y/n)" It seems as though his behaviour spreads rather quickly, as I responded in such  a similar manner. He'd put his hands in the pockets of his blazer, asking another question, " Is that your first name?" There was no real explanation as to why I decided to give him my first name, "yes", but there was no point in being dishonest. "I've got another question for you" I gave a short reply, "go on". He hesitated, not something I see often. "why do you have the Lieutenant Colonel Guren's paperwork?" For a particularly quiet person he was asking a lot of questions. "As I previously stated, it's nothing for you to be concerned about" He rolled his eyes and found another thing to say. "Well excuse me, I was only curious, maybe I wanted to help" I stood up and picked up all the papers. The only thing on my mind right now was to not look at him. When I got halfway down the stairs I remembered I don't have my gear. So I went back for it. As I approached the roof I noticed my gear was in fact gone.

Kimizuki's POV

After (y/n) left I decided to look around as I have never been up here before. You could see the cherry blossoms from up here. I don't see why no one comes up to the roof. I had then noticed something, let's say, out of the ordinary "that looks like cursed gear." Why I suddenly began to speak out loud was unclear, even to me. It couldn't have been hers, but that was just where (y/n) was sat. Was she already apart of the moon demon company? If so, that would explain why she only took notes on the demons. Since she would already know a lot about it working as apart of the army. I tried to pickup the knife but it sent me flying through the air. After finally getting up I decided to go and get some food before all of the rations were gone.

On my way there I decided it would be best to think about this situation more thoroughly , before making a rational decision of how to approach her. "Why would an ordinary girl have a cursed weapon" not realising I'd said that out loud, I got a response that startled me. "who are you talking about?" I jumped at the voice of a man I had never met. Almost punching him.
"Come on, who were you talking about just now" my only response was "tch, none of you're business" "I bet this girl must be important to be doing a lieutenants paperwork" he said in a mocking tone. "whatever"

"and as a lieutenant myself I should know, you should also respect your teachers a little more" This made it click for me. "Are you lieutenant coronal Guren, sir?" I questioned, standing up straighter. "yes I am and next time you disrespect me, my peers or other students you will be taken out of the demon classes. Do you understand?" He said, almost glaring. "Yes sir" I respond walking away.

Guren's POV

After talking to that brat of a boy I went looking for (Y/n). She had some explaining to do. Like why anyone knew about a student doing a lieutenants paperwork. Especially since it's my paperwork she's doing. I then saw her running around the roof of the school. I assume she was looking for something. "What are you looking for"
She jumped a lot obviously not expecting me to be there. She only gave me a deadpan response. "My ribbon." I moved towards her before speaking again. "Oh, I thought it might have been something important" I followed her emotionless response, with one of my own "ugh just leave me alone. And for your information, the paperwork is on your desk. They are in piles of what you need to sign. Most  have post it notes to say what there about" she huffed. "okay, good luck finding your ribbon" I had to mock that. She really spends a lot of time on my paperwork all because she doesn't want me to spill.

Your POV

That was close I can't tell him I lost my cursed gear. Once he left after a rather rude reply I noticed my knife was not there. I had recalled all the events were I had my knife. I trained in the morning but I know I picked it up and put it away because I almost cut myself. Then it hit me. Kimizuki was on the roof with me. "Damn it!" I shouted kicking the wall. He must have taken my gear when I left for the stairs but why? What use is gear her can't use to him. I was about to go looking for the pink haired boy. but the sun was setting, making the doors soon to be locked, and I didn't want my rank to go down again. It would be bad for someone to find out I'd lost my gear. Well I know my knife, should be, in good hands because no one can use it. He was still a disgusting person as far as he has shown.