Chapter 21

Pinky's POV

Shalalalalalala~

Why so maganda si me? Why no one can reach my ganda? Am i to swerte? Haist.

It's so hard to be maganda because they always think you're malandi just because boys always lapit to you. Oh well. I can't blame them. Ikaw ba naman maka-saw ng beautiful lady na gaya ko that's why i tawag them "My fafables". And if you are isa to my ex you are not bilang as my fafables.

"O to the M to the J my beauty is abot hanggang heaven, is that Shyne the sungit? And did i kita it right? She make labas labas to the basura place? Yuck."

Okay i usap myself again, weird.
"Hey Shynepeyni!" I agaw her attention while lakad away to the basura place.

"What? Tss." She's sungit saken again.

"Where did you punta? Don't tell me you tapon garbage na ah. I will ikahiya you."

"Oh fuck you. Stop that shit of your words it's so irritating like jerk. Sakit mo na nga sa mata, ansakit mo pa sa tenga. Tss." Masungit n'yang say.

"Why are you always make away to me? Are you insecured of my kagandahan? You're pretty naman but I'm beautiful kesa sa'yo. "

"Ano bang ginagawa mong malandi ka dito? -.-"

Before i limot, everyone kilala me as a "flirt", "bitch", and "malande" and i like it hihihi.

"My paa do a lakad lakad and my beautiful mata saw a lady insecured to my kagandahan so i'll make stop to usap you. Did you saw what  Princess's talking?"

"Yes. I did. But..... i'm not sure."

"You're so gulo. My mind can't take it."

"I think I'm just hungry. Wanna join?" Out of nowhere ask hah.

"Sure. You look kawawa if you eat lonely." I said and hawak my hands to her siko.

-Canteen-

"Buy something for me." She said nang 'di lumu-look to me. What? Is she still insecured? Haist.

I'll make go to a cashier, don't care with them i just flip my beautiful hair before i make ikot my beautiful eyes.

When I'm done to our order, there's someone who's harang to my way.

One of my fafables i think?

"Hey, excuse please." Sabi ko with a pa-cute way. But i'm shock kasi he just tingin to me from foot to head like saying 'what' with matching taas kilay.

Okay, sa lahat ng fafables ko he's the only one who looks gwapo. I admit that. He's gwapo kahit standing lang sya sa front ko, thick din ang eyebrow nya, kissable lips oh damn girl mas red pa sya sakin and bilog na bilog ang eyes nya.

"I know I'm handsome, so close your mouth." I'm like nagising sa pag papantasya sa kanya because sa sinabi nya. He's mahangin porket handsome sya. Psh.

"No, you're not gwapo. Because you are not sakin." I said sabay ngiti sa kanya and make a lampas sa way nya to go Shyne.

"Hi, Shyne. Here's your order."

After i said that I looked at the guy kanina si Mr. Kapal kilay he is sitting now with another gwapo din. Nahuli ako ng kasama nya na naka look sa way nila so he make kindat to me and because I'm malandi i make kagat to my kissable lips while looking sa another gwapo and i saw him smirking at me. Oh my. One of my fafables, hihi.

"Oh damn you Pinky. Stop flirting with others, nakaka-umay ka tss." I rinig Shyne said it so tinignan ko ang busangot n'yang facelak.

"Oh my utak have a brilliant idea."

"Anong katangahan nanaman kaya naisip ng bobo mong utak?" So harsh huhu.

"Dare game. I dare you and you will dare me. If you're going to be kj then i will call you basura girl." She just look at me ng masama but she agreed still.

"Okay. I dare you to flirt the cold guy over there." She said and turo kay Mr. Kapal Kilay. Hmm, then i will target the other gwapo na kasama n'ya.

"Call. I dare you to be in a relationship to the kasama of cold guy you're talking about."

"Deal."

"Deaaaaal! Hihi."

It's so amazing. Be ready Mr. KapalKilay.

***

AN/: Sorry sobrang tagal ng update. At ipagpaumanhin n'yo kung mali mga grammar d'yan 'di ako marunong mag conyo pasens'ya. Monday ang next update promise.