Lorenzo 🤔

Bestie 🥵 popped up on my phone screen. I debated on answering it before I slid the button to answer it.

Me: "What man?" I answered annoyed

Bestie 🥵: "Oh you must've stayed up all night with that sexy ass man. Tell me all the details.  Was his dick big? Did you wake the neighbors?"

I was completely lost. Who was she talking about? What was she talking about? I must've been somebody at the club.

Me: "I-I gotta go."

I hung up and looked through my phone. There was a message from an unknown number.

"Sorry I left without speaking but I didn't want to wake you. I  also hope you don't mind me putting your number in my phone but we did have a good time last night. My name is  Lerenzo."

Hmmm okay. I remember dancing with him and having drinks. After that, it's a blur. He was fine. Of that's right, I have to meet Michale tonight. It's only three so I have time to get myself together. Before I text Joy back I'm going to text Lerenzo and see if he can refresh my memory a little.

Maybe: Lerenzo: Hey, I don't remember if I told you my name but it's Yazmine. I vaguely remember last night.  Could you kind of fill me in on what happened?

With that sent, I got up and made my way to the shower. I took about fifteen minutes to just let the water relax me and soothe my pain. I had to detangle my hair so I could figure out something to do to it before I have to go to Michael's. It would be better to just twist my hair.

I grabbed a towel and stepped out. There were a few notifications on my phone that have to wait for a second. I went to grab everything I need to do my hair and my remote. I sat on my bed and looked on my phone.

Maybe: Lorenzo: Of course I can. We went back to your place after the club. You wanted me to stay with you and you know. But I know you were intoxicated and I wasn't going to take advantage of you. You're very beautiful I must say. But I did take your dress off and put my shirt on you. I cuddled you throughout the night as you asked. I didn't leave your side until I had to leave to get ready for work.

Awn. That is so adorable. I'd love to get to know him more. Also, I have got to be more careful. That could've ended very differently. Before I text back I start to oil up my skin and save his number. As much as I wasn't to put emojis behind his name, I don't want Michael to get any ideas.

Lorenzo: Thank you so much. You're so sweet. I appreciate you. You should come over for coffee sometime so we can properly meet.

Bestie 🥵: BIIITTTCCCHHHH

With all my texts sent I went over to the closet and tried to see what to wear. I know I have to meet with Michael today. I'm thinking I should wear a red fitted dress with a black blazer. And wear some black pumps with a red fabric around the lower part.

I got dressed and started to grab the things I needed for my hair. Before I started I checked my phone.

Lorenzo: I'm down for that. How about I take you out after that coffee?

Ooooop. Now I kinda want to do something different to my hair. I mean who knows when the date will be but I still wanna switch it up. I book an appointment to get my hair braided tomorrow early morning.

Lorenzo: I'm open to that. I'm available Thursday anytime after 4.

Bestie 🥵: Girl what?

I didn't even text her back. I decided to video call her. She answered on the third ring. I filled her in on everything that happened with Lorenzo while I flat ironed my hair. Of course, she asked me where I was going but I told her I had a meeting to go to. Ah also asked me why I didn't come to class today but I was just too hungover for the bs. I'm sure I'll hear about it from Michael as well.
I told her about my hair appointment. And she started to tell me about the guy she left the club with. 
Bestie 🥵: he was not my normal go to guy but-
As she went on and on I half-listened as I was paying the majority of attention to my hair. She went on for an hour. But now I had to go to meet Michael.
He texted me the address about an hour ago. I paused Joy and went to reply.
Little Secret 🤞🏾🤤: Omw. Want me to grab a coffee or anything?
I came back to the video and this girl was still talking. She looked at me and said
"Damn friend you look stunning. What meeting are you going to? Do a 360 for me." Joy said.
I did as told shaking my ass a lil bit. Joy hyped me up. I slid my shoes on then said my goodbyes laughing.
Michael didn't want anything. So I'll just get food for myself on the way.
His house was big. Bigger than you would expect a teacher's house to be. I dusted myself off, popped in a piece of gum, and got out the car. I rang the doorbell and nervously waited. As I waited I reserved a text from Lorenzo.

Lorenzo: I could be at your house by 6 and we could go out after coffee if that's not too late.

Me: I don't know if I mentioned this to you or not, but I am a college student so I can be out late but not too late.

The door finally opened and Michael appeared. He had on black slacks with a red button down half open with a white wife beater on under it. He was handsome as always.

"Hey Mr- Michael. Are you going to let me in?" I asked looking up at him.

He stepped to the side and opened the door for me to come in.

"I'll take your blazer if you'd like." He stated.

"Yes, thank you." I said before I started taking it off.

Michaels big hand slide on my right shoulder helping me take off my jacket. His touch was soft yet hungry. His body was closer to mine than it needed to be. I wasn't mad at it though. I cleared my throat and asked him what this meeting was about.

"Why weren't you I'm class today Yasmine?" He questioned, hanging my jacket up.
"I overslept. Not that that's any of your concern." I answered.
"Our meeting will take place in my office. Follow me." He said while leading the way.
We got to a big double door. He got close to me and leaned down to my ear.
"I told you to watch how you talk to me babygirl. Now you're going to be a good girl while we have this meeting and if not I will punish you."
With that being said he opened the big doors. It was a normal office at first but the further I looked, I saw this mirror that seemed to divide the room.