|•ˢᵉᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡⁱᵃʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉˢ•|

[Name]'s POV

I slowly opened my [Eye color]

"What time is it. . ."Grabbing my phone from the nightstand besides my bed.Pressing the power button.

"9:46 A.M"It displayed,Slightly closing my eyes once again.Along with a yawn escaping my lips.

I stopped half way,Forcefully opening my eyes.

I just realized that. . .

"OH MY GHAD-I'M FRICKIN LATE FOR MY FLIGHT!"

I jumped put of my bed,Dashing towards my dresser,Picked up some clothes,Then Ran to the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes,I rushed downstairs panting and sweating.Good thing I packed my bags last night.

"M'lady Your flight is about to leave in 15 minutes"A maid of mine said,My eyes widened.

"Ok,Calm down [Name],It takes exactly 8 minutes to arrive at the airport,Another extra 4 to wait for my Private jet and another 2 minutes if there's traffic-What the heck am i saying?I'm suppose to be Rushing here!,Bye [Maids name],I have to go!"

"But m'lady,Your breakfast?"I ignored her and ran straight to the limo,I guess I'll just have to eat at the jet.

>𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙<

Finally,Good think there wasn't traffic this day,My butler placed all my belongings inside the jet,While the driver prepared for take off.

"Here you go Mistress."My butler said,Placing a plate with blueberry pancakes that had chocolate drizzle.

"Thanks,"I smiled,Before digging in at my breakfast.

The flight was about 3 hours long.Only three people where in the jet,My butler the driver and me.

I had already told mom and dad about me leaving to meet a friend,At first they disagreed,But in the end agreed when i gave them the puppy eyes,Some might say that I'm a spoiled brat just because i get anything i want.

But the truth is different from that,Since i was born,All i could remember is being inside the mansion all the time.My parents forbid me from ever leaving the house,Even going outside the garden,They only let me go outside when they want to take me to a business trip of theirs.

Well i can't actually blame them,They were just worried for me,Since I'm the only child in the family.

"Mistress The jet has landed,"I snapped out of my thoughts,Looking out of the window.

"Is this Russia?"I said,Taking off my seatbelt.

My butler nods,

After a couple of mins,I got out of the jet.My butler carrying most of my luggage.

"Where to next Mistress?"

"To a hotel that mom and dad booked up for me and you."I said,I spot the exit.My butler following close behind me.

"And as for Inazuma Eleven Japan . . ."