|•ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ!•|

[Name]'s POV

The sounds of birds chirping outside the window woke me up...

*Chirp,chirp*

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes,Stealing a glance at the window,Wherein i spotted a blue bird.

"Goodmorning little fella,"A small smile made it's way to my lips as i got up from bed and opened the window,The small blue creature not moving an inch.

"Come here"I said,gently showing my index finger for it to go on.It obeyed and started chirping again.

I giggled and placed the bird back outside the window.

"Go on,Your friends must be worried about you"

It looked at me one late time,before it flew away up into the sky and Dissapeared.

After that,i walked into the bathroom taking a quick shower before i heard a notification on my phone.

I picked it up,And saw that it was from my messenger account.

>Messenger<

•A new message from Inamori asuto•

Inamori:
[Name]-chan,Would you like to meet up and hangout with us??

[Name]:
Sure!,I would love too.

Inamori:
Great!,We'll meet up in a fountain that's in front of [Cafe Name]

[Name]:
Oki Got it!,I'll
Be there in 10 mins.

[Name]:
Bye ;3

Inamori:
Sounds good,Bye!

After that,I placed my phone down and started drying my hair.Then went towards the cabinet to pick up an outfit that I'll wear.

Let's get one thing straight.

I hate dresses.

You're maybe wondering-"Then why the heck are you wearing one?!"

It's because mom makes me wear them,My cabinets back at [Home country name] are all filled with dresses-No pants,shorts etc.

Well . . .I can't exactly tell my mom that i don't wanna wear dresses infront of her face-If i do then she'll definitely kill meh,Let's put that aside,Just the mention of dress and [Mother's name] Make me shiver.

>Timeskip<

Third Person's POV

"What's taking her so long?"Inamori shrugged and looked at his phone.

'[Full name] Active 10 mins. Ago'

"She must be on her way,"

All of them heard footsteps coming towards them

"S-SORRY!"A [Hair color] haired female exclaimed,while Panting.

All of the boys just stared at her,