|•ⁱᶜʰⁱʰᵒˢʰⁱ ʰⁱᵏᵃʳᵘ•|

>Facebook<

9:03 P.M

•Ichihoshi Hikaru sent you a friend request•

9:06 P.m
•You accepted his friend request•

Third Person's POV

'Eh?i thought mitsuru was his name...?'the [Hair color] haired girl said in her thoughts.

She then recieved a call from him,In which you accepted and sat down on your bed.Moving your phone closer to your ear

"Hello?"You started,It unlikely For someone to call you at this hour Especially when the person who called you out of the people Had to be The You just met In a chatroom where Inamori randomly added you.

"O-oh,H-hi...Am i disturbing you?"His voice sounded like he was a little scared,You can feel his Unsteady Breath from the other side of the phone.

"Not really,You ok?What's with the stutter?"You said with worry,As you Crossed your legs.

He had told you that He was a disciple of orion,And that he had been given orders to destroy his own team.You were shocked at this but listened nonetheless at his story.

When he was finished,Silence Filled the atmosphere

"W-what should i do?"He said breaking the silence in process

You took a deep breath,Unsure of what you should actually say but acted as if you really knew--Hah What an idiot-.

"I think you already know what to do,Hikaru"You said,Trying to act Like it's going to be ok

You heard his breath hitch,he Still managed to give a reply,Like you He was also unsure of what to Do or what to say,Poor boi

"W-what d-do you mean by that..?"

"To be honest this is a lot to process in one go,No offense but why did you call me out of all the people you had to call,Why would it be me?"Curiosity Got the best of you,And you couldn't Just sit back and listen to his story while In the insides You don't even know why you were the one that he had to call.

He was taken back from that reply

"It just felt like...You knew the right thing to say,The look on your face tells me that You know how to comfort people.It may be weird but I think that it's true...And sorry"

Your [Eye color] eyes slightly widened,Feeling Something fuzzy inside your stomach.You couldn't help But smile While your cheeks flushed.

"R-really?To be honest this is my first time comforting someone,And don't say sorry you haven't even done anything wrong"A soft giggle escaped your lips,making the boy Smile in relief

"But still...I can feel it,And thank you for your time,talking with you made Me feel a lot better than before,Thanks [Name]"You can feel him smile from the other side of the line

"You're welcome,But seriously How did i make you feel better?You don't have to answer that,Anyways i better go to bed.And you should too,Goodnight Hikaru Sweet dreams~"

Hikaru's POV
After she ended the call,I felt something strange...It was like Butterflies inside my stomach,But why?Well that's not important right now,But maybe someday I'll know the meaning of this strange new feeling.

'Let's all be honest here,I think Mist of The others already have a crush on her,Why do i even bother being one of them?Besides She doesn't deserve someone like me...And why would she even choose me?'I shook my head sideways,Erasing those nonsense thoughts.Why would i even be thinking of those?Ugh,Just Get some rest already...

I placed my phone down,Then layed down on the bed,My eyes staring at the ceiling

"That was my first time feeling strange things around a girl,And this feeling...Is it Love?"

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇

Okayyyyy,I hope That this edited version Did something--Anyways Thanks for reading Another of my Lame updates!,And please don't forget to leave a vote☆ And a comment!,Lastly...

"ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ?"

BYE!!!