Chapter 14-De-Elgor inside

Chika, Hikari and Mai were brought to Danzo, along with Kakashi, Naruto, Sai and Yamato as they arrived at the tent the tense atmosphere made it very uncomfortable for Hikari, Mai and Chika who were known to laugh in such situations.

So, Danzo was no exception. "Mai... I don't know why but Danzo's should be doing the song that the pigeon sings from the movie Storks" Mai snickered and Hikari snorted causing Danzo look in their direction. Of course, Danzo was unaware of the fact that Jiraiya had been revived and saved by Chika, and the dragon she had brought was of the short temper kind.

"Chika you were absent during this assault why?" Danzo went straight to the point Chika looked to him and then laughed slightly "I was on a mission that was assigned to me by Tsunade" she said with a smirk on her face "she may be in a coma but I am still bond to the fact that it is confidential even to the new Hokage" she said looking at him.

Danzo stared at her "how do you know? You have only just arrived you have not been told" Chika scoffed at him crossing her arms and leaning slightly "oh please I'm not stupid" she said looking to him "this is temporary" she grinned at him "the second Tsunade wakes up the Hokage title returns to her" the air tightened at the comment.

"As Hokage for now I am placing you under house arrest and I am going to place another seal as I am aware the other is no longer on you" Chika burst into laughter. Making everyone unsteady this time the laughter was of two sets deep and it made her sound slightly insane. "place a seal hahaha you" she slapped her leg as she took a breath in "the third wrote a seal, signed contract stating after the last seal weakened and broke another was never to be placed on me again by any Hokage which was agreed upon by the elders" Danzo looked at her as she continued to laugh.

"Oh, Danzo you should see the look on your face, you look constipated" Chika said with amusement. "This house arrest is it at mine or Kakashi's?" she asked with a smile as she asked this Danzo rose from his chair "it will be in the cell of Anbu Root" as he said that Jiraiya walked into the tent

"you can't do that!" Naruto started shouting, Kakashi grabbed hold of him, Mai and Hikari were doing the same, Yamato managed to grab hold of Natsu and Hikari. Luckily Levi and Mai were caught by Jiraiya

"What did I miss?" he asked confused.

Danzo and the Anbu Root that guarded him were shocked as they stared at the man, they believed to be dead stood before them alive and well. "Jiraiya" Danzo said Jiraiya looked at him and gave a little head bob in acknowledgement.

"I thought you were dead" Danzo went on to say, Jiraiya laughed as he heard the comment. he placed Levi on the floor and Mai he held onto a little longer in fear she would go for him. "I hear that a lot. Chika was passing through, so she picked me up" he said when noticed that she was being apprehended, "is there something she did wrong?" he asked his face now being serious.

Danzo still remaining emotionless gave simple reply "it's good to see you back, it is of no concern." With that Danzo and Chika disappeared from view. Naruto didn't like what was happening and made sure it was known "he can't do that!" he said loudly as he swung round looking to Kakashi who for the first time showed a pained expression "he can" he said.

Mai and Hikari were pissed "he can't, he had no right she did nothing wrong!" they shouted. Yamato ushered them out of the tent, Naruto had already been aware that Danzo may ground him to the village.

"Sakura-chan how long will it be before Shu recovers?" Hikari asked Sakura looked to her, as she thought for a moment "well, since Chi-sensei did that thing it shouldn't be that long but..." as she started to drift off a sudden thought entered Jiraiya's mind as he noticed a very irritated dragon that had appeared in view "I'm still waiting" it huffed loudly it's voice was loud and hot as it spoke, Jiraiya looked to Mai as they rushed over the others joined them.