caroline

three:

⠀⠀⠀They were mixtapes about a girl.

⠀⠀⠀Some are about her eyes and how they're bluer than the ocean, some about the sound of her laughter making his day ten times brighter - but the thing that hits me the most, is the tapes that was filled with reasons and him spilling his thoughts of why he can't approach her or even talk to her.
"You're different," he states in one of the tapes, "but in a good way. We're in two different worlds and I wish I could step out of mine and enter yours. But I can't. I don't know how."
⠀⠀⠀For some reason, I have fallen for the way he rambles of certain things and the songs he chooses for every subject of his tapes.
⠀⠀⠀"I see you almost everyday, from the first hour of the morning when I'm going to school, and the last hour when I'm back from school," his cool voice speaks from the tape, which was being played on my bedside table. "But, hell, I can't even talk to you or even say hi to you, let alone be in the same room as you without my heart beating so loud, yet, it doesn't change the fact that I like you. Very, very much."
⠀⠀⠀A slow song follows and soon my eyes feel droopy, and I was welcomed my unconsciousness with only one thought racing through my mind.
⠀⠀⠀Who is she, Jacob?