Chapter Fifty Six: Confessions

Suga's pov

I woke up still wondering who the hell was Mo crushin on. Last night we we're playing truth or dare and she pick truth. Prince asked her was there anyone in the room besides him that she ever liked. She said there was two, and I want to know who they are. She usually tells me everything. I want to know why she never told me this before. Ima make this b*tch tell me. Anyway I was getting out of the bed and Roc's grip got tighter around my waist. I swear that boy can feel every little movement.

Roc: "Where you going baby?"

Suga: "To the bathroom. Why?"

Roc: "No reason. What time is it?"

Suga: "9:30"

Roc: "Ok."

Suga: "Love you."

Roc: "Love you too."

He got up and kissed me and went to lay back in the bed and went back to sleep. I went use the bathroom and took a shower. I'm up now and there is no way I can go back to sleep. I got out and put on some clothes and laid back in the bed and got on ig, facebook, and twitter. Before I knew it, it was 10:30 and everyone was getting up. So I got out the bed and went downstairs and sat on the couch. I left Roc in the shower. I did lay some clothes out for him.

Roc: "Baby why you leave?"

Suga: "Cuz you were in the shower, and I didn't want to just sit there."

Roc: "Ok love."

Mo's pov

I know y'all wondering who were the two boys in the house that I use to have a crush on and why I never told them. Well it's none of yah business. Anyway I was awaken by my sexy baby kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes and he smiled so I smiled. I wonder if that crush thing bothered him.

Mo: "Morning baby."

Prince: "Morning Bonita."

Mo: "How you doing?"

Prince: "Good. You?"

Mo: "I'm fine."

Prince: "I know that but I asked how you were doing."

Mo: "You are something else."

Prince: "I know."

Mo: "I just want to thank you."

Prince: "For what?"

Mo: "You're the only one that hasn't been buggin me about that crush thing."

Prince: "Why would I bug you? I asked the question and you gave me an answer."

Mo: "Would you get mad and leave me if I told  you who they are."

Prince: "Of course not. It's the past."

Mo: "I'm finna take a shower."

Prince: "Ok I'll get you some clothes."

Mo: "Ok thank you."

Prince: "No problem."

Mo: "You know I love you right?"

Prince: "Of course. Just like you know I love you."

I gave him a kiss and went to take a shower. I grabbed my phone so I could play some music. I got the water hot enough and washed up. I got out dried my hair and did my other hygiene and went to the room. Prince was on the bed and my clothes was right beside him. He got me some long black jeans and purple shirt with the words "Forever Young" on it, some black underwear, and my purple and black Jordans.