2. New Home and New abilities

A/N: So I'm realizing that I'm not THE best writer, but I can try. I'm not gonna follow the story with exact dialogue but I will follow the main events of RWBY. Characters I make will be added to the story within due time, but again, not a professional writer :'/ If there are any questions or ideas/thoughts on the chapters, leave a comment and I'll respond :)

November 22nd, 2019?

2:30 pm?

Exiting the portal, Jack and his family look at the area they are in. It was a beautiful area with trees all over. Jack looks at the area in awe, seeing a different planet has always been his dream but this, this is something else. Jack turns to Ozpin with questions he needs answers to.

Jack: "Professor Ozpin? Where will we be staying?"

Ozpin: *Turns to Jack and points his cane behind Jack.*

Jack turns around to be greeted to a beautiful wooden house behind him, his parents turn around as well to see the large home;

Dad: "Woah! Now that's a good looking house!"

Mom: "It looks so pretty!"

Jack: *Turns back to Ozpin and Glynda* "Now if what you say is correct, then if we walk in this amazing house, it will have almost everything our original home had? and a possibility of better things?"

Glynda: "Yes, just about everything is there. Some things have been replaced within better technology or better furniture."

Jack: "Shall we head in then?"

Entering the house, Jack and his family looked around at all the things. His mother's collection of knick knacks were in there glass case, just like home. The living room had the same pictures on the wall, his dad's collection of movies were all set up as well, Jack would question Ozpin about it but chose not to. Jack heads upstairs to his room and is very impressed when he opens doors, finally opening the door leading to his room. The color of the room is the usual beige wood which gives the room the cozy feeling to it, in the far left corner, there's a king sized bed with a red, white, and black flannel styled covers. The room has a ceiling fan with lights and a wardrobe across from the bed in the far right corner, opening the wardrobe Jack finds clothes in there already, seeing how observant and thorough Ozpin and Glynda have been, everything is probably his size. Diagonal to the closet is a desk, which has a monitor like the one he had, same looking PC as well. He turns it on and it says "New PC start up, please insert USB for data transfer or start new, Jack smiles as he takes the hard drive from his bag and plugs it in, the data transfers, causing the PC to restart. It turns back on with the windows 10 sign in, Nomad suddenly appears.

Jack POV

Nomad: "Ah, hello Jack."

Jack: "Hey partner, it's good to hear your voice again. Tell me about the PC your in."