7. Initiation day

Date: September 3rd

Time: 6:30 am

Jack woke from another nightmare, the same one he's been having for the past 3-4 weeks. Jack sighs and looks around to get his bearings as he remembers where he is. Jack turns and reaches for his phone but fails to do so and watches the phone fall into his duffle bag. The teen just turns back to the window and readjusts his position under the cover just to feel something under the covers. Jack slowly looks back to find a figure or something under the covers shuffling around. Jack builds up the courage to peek under the covers and come face to face with what is in front of him, what he found under the beige covers made him become as red as a rose.

Jack: Umm...Yang? What the fuck?

Yang, as if on command popped out from the covers with a yawn and a devious smile.

Yang: Morning sleepyhead~

Jack: Yang...tell me why you are in my bed-

???: Hey, no fair!

Jack's face became pale as a figure next to where Yang was rushed up to the edge of the covers at fast, yet slow speed. As the figure reached the exit and Ruby's head emerged...

Jack: Ruby?? I-I...what is goin on???

Ruby: It was cold last night...

Yang: ...So me and Ruby had the same idea which was to stay with you.

Jack just sat there and looked at the two girls who stared back at them with soft smiles. Jack instead of screaming for them to get out just closed his eyes and just went back to bed.

Yang: Jack Rogers! You can't just go back to bed! It's time to get up and go to Beacon!!

Ruby: Yeah! It's time for me to achieve my dreams!

Jack: I can and I will!

Timeskip

Jack was ready to go as he looked in the mirror, he fixed his hair as he focused on his powers. He closed his eyes and tried to contact Delsin but was met with silence...

Jack: Delsin? You there buddy?

???: You, your voice...it's you isn't it?

Jack: Huh? who are you? Where's Delsin?

???: There isn't much time to explain...Delsin may hear, he is NOT what you think he is. I'll explain later...but for now, Go!

The person forced Jack out of his own head so hard he got a headache from it, Jack hissed at the pulsating pain as he grabbed his green duffel and went downstairs to greet everyone else.

Jack: Morning everyone, whats the plan?

Tai: Jack! Good to see your up, right now we eat and then you'll be off with Yang and Ruby.

Jack: Understood! Speaking of...where ar-OOMPH

Jack was tackled by Yang unexpectedly in a bone-crushing hug but was able to scatter free.

Jack smiles and talks with Yang as she gets up, they begin talking about Jack's powers. Ruby also came from the kitchen to say hi. Jack chose to keep the incident upstairs quiet for now as he only mentioned the headache and that his powers were stronger than ever. The kids were called in to eat and as they ate Jack's head began to hurt yet again but didn't make it obvious towards the others. Once finished, Jack offered to help clean but was told it was fine and to get everything ready to go. Jack took his bag and his keys and went over to his bike and secured his bag to the bike. After, he called his parents and told them that he was leaving for the drop off zone soon. His parents congratulated him again and said they would meet him there. Jack hung up and sat by his bike waiting...