20. Dance and Scramble

Jacks eyes open to find the face of Ruby on top of him, during their slumber, it appears that Ruby got cold somehow and looking below she climbed on top of him. Ruby's eyes rise open to be met with a gentle smile form Jack.

Ruby: G-good morning Jack...

Ruby yawns and places her arms under her head allowing her silver eyes to ponder onto Jack.

Jack doesn't say anything as they slowly move closer and close their eyes. They begin with a few kisses and turn it into a make-out session, Jack sits up and Ruby straddles Jacks hips, things grow more intense as Jack flips over so Ruby is on the bottom. Jack moves to kiss Ruby's neck and begins to move further down, his hands creeping slowly up the shirt Ruby was wearing but stopped suddenly, he looked up at her, heavy breaths coming from both of them.

Jack: Ruby, is this okay? If not we can stop and not go any further

Ruby: You'd be the first man to see me like this...I want it....badly.

Jack: Oh, well...do I have consent for this?

Ruby: Yes you do...daddy...

Jack felt something in his man snap as he heard that word, he focused back on his hands and worked his way up to Ruby's chest and felt her soft and squishy body, Jack chuckled as he never realized how well they would fit his hands. Jack used his arms to pull the shirt off Ruby, leaving her just in her underwear. She blushed heavily and looking below it could be seen of where at least some of Jacks stress was pent-up.

Before Ruby could even think about what to do, Jack began sucking on her breast, his hand massaging the other one. Ruby moaned and put her hand on his head and squeezed his hair, pushing his head further down. Jack stopped sucking and saw he left a hickey on her, Jack looked up at Ruby and was drooling. He shoved his head back down and began leaving hickey after hickey. The feeling was unbelievable to Ruby as she's never experienced this before. She was in bliss. Jack stopped after leaving 5-6 hickeys on her and began to move his pants down, allowing his member to bounce out and stand strong with no restraint from cloth barriers. Ruby blushed and began sniffing, a scent filled her nose and it was as if hearts had formed in her eyes. Jack had rubbed his member on her folds.

Ruby: Jack, wait.

Jack stops and looks at her with gentle eyes.

Ruby: I don't know what to do...I'm a virgin...

Jack smiles with devious eyes, drool leaks from his lips.

Jack: Would you like to continue? Or stop here?

Ruby looks down at Jacks large, twitching member and knows what she wants, her body can't deny it as she feels a heartbeat between her legs and the things her brain wants to do to him. Ruby had asked Yang for advice on a few things prior to their secret mission to which Yang provided tips and tricks to help her please Jack.

Ruby: I want you Jack, I want you to be the one to take my virginity.

Jack doesn't hesitate as he reaches down for Ruby's underwear to reveal her dripping wet folds. He lays on his stomach so that his face is centimeters away from her folds and the scent makes his head go crazy, Jack looks up at Ruby who looked nervous but desperate for pleasure, lowering his head, he reaches his arms under her thighs and wraps them around to be on her waist, lightly scratching which causes a moan to escape from Ruby. Jack dives in with his tongue, attacking her folds, licking each section, claiming her taste as his and only his. Ruby moans and grabs his hair and pull him further in. The slurping noise would make someone from outside think that Jack is simply finishing a drink but the accompanied moan would make them confused. Jack slips his tongue into her entrance to tease her, causing her to almost scream. Jack takes one final slurp before pulling away and climbing on top of her. Jack places his hand around Ruby's throat and squeezes, causing even more moans to be released from her.