➡ d i s c l a i m e r ⬅

❝ N O T E ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-lower case intended-

this is not a fan fiction book. If any of the names in this book sounds familiar in any way, they are not the same person. you can imagine the characters in this book as them but I did not write it based on them.

the picture chosen to be my cover is from the french series Skam, also, obviously, I did not create the picture. credits go to their reasonable owner.

the characters in this book are not based on them as well, but I will be imagining them as the MCs whilst writing this, of course, with a few features changed.

again, THIS IS NOT A FANFICTION.

this book does not relate to the movie, whatsoever.

also, of course, the pace of this book will be quick so before you comment 'you're moving too fast' THE CHARACTERS HAVE TWO WEEKS TO FALL IN LOVE. I'll try my best to make everything flow well until at the end but besides that, don't waste your time commenting stuff like that.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ W A R N I N G ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

this book contains love between two males, swearing, grammar errors [I will try my best to fix every one of them. you can show me a few errors, I'd appreciate it.] and other mature related themes. if you are not comfortable with any of the stuff listed above, please leave.

if you're looking for a book with no problems, no drama, nothing sad, you are in the wrong place.

I have never written a sad book before but I will try my best to make it as sad as possible.

I am an aspiring author/writer. my books will never be the best for everyone but I will try very hard to reach the stars.

if you have any negative thoughts, PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. I will not allow anyone to disrespect me or anyone else in this story. if I see any negative comments directed towards me or any other fellow readers, your comment will be deleted and you WILL BE reported.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ C O P Y R I G H T ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

©pettysmut. all rights reserved.

You are not allowed to steal, use or borrow anything from this book. if you are caught, you will be reported.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ R E A D S ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

this book is currently at 2.11k reads.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ T H A N K S ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'd like to thank everyone who reviewed this book and gave me some lovely feedback and criticism.

A special thanks to Essencesi for helping with the editing of this novel. Your kindness is deeply appreciated dear ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ E N J O Y ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

without further ado, happy reading!

don't forget to press the star button after reading if you enjoyed the chapter! :)