➡ d a y s i x : f u n ⬅

Blue never expected to find himself in the basement of Chance's house

Blue never expected to find himself in the basement of Chance's house. Hell, he was not even planning on going out that day. He came up with an excuse, saying that he was sick, to which Chance instantly called a lie.

Beads of frustration formed on the surface of Blue's forehead and balls of angst pumped through his veins. All he wanted to do was escape. The air was thick and hot, the room was tiny and covered in paper and there was a desk laid in a corner with canvases staked one ontop the other.

Blue pushed aside all emotions and lifted a foot. He walked over to the desk and picked up a canvas. His eyes scanned over the beauty he held in his hand.

It was a painting of the moon, the ocean below it. The sky was pitch black and the ocean, a dark shade of blue. There was a ship in the far distance, it's room lights shining on the surface of the sea, covering it with squiggly lines of multi-colours.

Blue ran his fingers over the rough painting. "You painted this?" He asked. Chance, who was busy pushing through some cans of paint, turned his head in the direction Blue was in. From afar, he examined the canvas he had his hand and nodded with a shrug. "I made it last year," he replied and smiled warmly at the boy.

Blue lips formed a thin line and he inhaled deeply. "Why am I here again?" He asked, tapping his foot on the paper-covered ground. It wasn't actually paper, but Blue didn't know the name for it. All he knew was that it was very thin and clear and was covering the entire room.

Chance glanced at the boy before walking over to the desk where Blue stood. He leaned forward, his leg lifting a little, and grabbed a large can of acrylic paint he filled up himself. "Reason number six; fun."

Chance popped the lid off the can and dipped his finger in it, the paint immediately devouring it. The sky blue liquid embraced Chance's flesh for a second before he pulled it out. Catching Blue by surprise, he tapped his finger on the can before forming a line from Blue's forehead, down to the bridge of his nose.

A gasp escaped his lips as brought his hands up in surprise. "I advise you to remove your shirt and jeans whilst I go fetch some old clothes." With that, Chance winked at Blue before jogging up the stairs leaving him alone.

Blue hesitated but since he did not want to ruin his clothes, he slowly removed his shirt, messing up his hair in the process, and unbuttoned his pants, sliding it down to his ankles.

Blue was hairy, but he wasn't disgustingly hairy. He had just the right amount of hair and he was proud of how he looked. His skin was as white as snow, the tip of his shoulders and knees tainted red. His stomach showcased a four-pack that he spent years working on, and now that he has it, instead of showing it off, he kept it a secret.

Though he had the package, he was still as fragile as a snowflake with his slightly skinny arms and slim waist.

After a few minutes, Chance came running down the stairs again wearing a different outfit with some clothes in his arms. "Here," he said, handing over the clothes to Blue.