" Part - 20 "

" Lauren's point Of View "

  I'm currently heading to my parents house. Today was a busy day at work. My father and I were working. I left my office early. He insisted to do more work. But he promised to join us later.

Oh, I forgot you to tell.

We all stayed there for Christmas and New Years. We were all invited there to celebrate New Years. My Grandma invited us all. By all, I meant Camila's family Dinah, Mani, and everyone else. 

It was my father's idea to invite them. All mostly because Sinu and Sofi are alone. They had to spend the vacation alone which my father did not like. Then I invited Normani and of course, who wouldn't forget Dinah. They said they're not officially dating. They said they are just trying things out. Lets see how far it goes.  

Camila is also happy. I can see the happiness in her eyes, each time she spends time with all of us. In such a short period of time, her and her family have taken place in our hearts.

I entered the gate of my house and saw Sofi, Chris, and my doggo are playing around. All the other ladies are comfortably chatting with each other at the garden. I can't see Camila. Where is she? I look confusingly towards all the other ladies. 

"Don't worry Lauren. Camila is on the washroom. She'll be back soon.", Dinah said chuckling.

I decided to join Sofi and Chris. Sofi is a little cutie. She's like the tiny version of Camila.

We are actually throwing a ball at each other. It's so childish. But I'm enjoying it anyway. My dog, Sofi, Chris, and I are having so much fun.

I saw through the side of my eye that Camila is watching us. How much time has she seen us playing? I was too involved in the fun that I didn't notice her. I literally went jogging towards Camila. 

She is looking absolutely beautiful. She still takes my breath away. 

I kissed her cheek quickly. "You're looking so beautiful, babe. I almost died when I saw you," she blushed and gave my shoulder a smack.

"These bitches are married and still flirt with each other", Dinah groaned causing everyone to laugh.

"Let's go for a walk Camz", I proposed to Camila.

"No. Go take a shower first. You stink", Camila said playfully pushing me a little bit. I let out a loud gasp. Just when I was about to grab her hand she began to run.

You….", I ran after her.

"You can't catch me, Laur,'' she said sticking her tongue out at me. Can you believe her? She is teasing me. I quickly jogged towards her grabbing her waist, causing her to turn around. I lifted her, spinning her around. Camila's childish laughter filling my ear. Therefore my smile is going bigger to see my girl this happy. 

"Careful, Laur. We are going to fall…", as soon as those words left her mouth I tripped over. Next thing I know is, we are both on the ground, Camila is on top of me.

"I told you see. You are going to fall", Camila said in an I-told-you-so voice. I just smiled at her. I tugged her locks behind her ear.

"I've already fallen,'' I whispered those words without thinking. A red tint creeping on her cheeks.

"Me too", she said in a low voice.

"Don't suck each other's faces in the middle of a garden. There is a child next to you two," Mani screamed out.

Those assholes.

"You are jealous", I said smugly to her.

"Whatever", Mani said flipping her hair.