6. /The Conditioning/

He set his turban with the hand he had on his Rolex watch as he walked to his mother's chamber. Power radiated off him, his guards on their heels announcing his passage, maids clearing off his way scared he might throw a fit which might get them fired. What made him exquisite is the fact that he knew he had power, he loved it and he wasn't afraid to use it, he had a thick white babban riga with red and black bold embroidery. He had white inner kaftan and trousers on; his black designer shoes with red colored stones attached to it. If he was showing off, then he was doing an amazing job. He walked majestically as if he didn't want to touch the ground, as the incense used on his cloth oozed from a distance that it lingeres after hes passed a spot. Everything about him screamed a beautiful show off. Praises flew from one guard to another then the praise singer would rant about how handsome, majestic, magnificent and how splendor oozed from his looks. He was supposed to get his mother first; he didn't wait for very long before she came out. She was wearing a plain brownish gown, she had on an embroidered dark brown alkyabba, he acknowledged her by bowing, and then she looked away.

"Morning Haidar" she greeted seeing he had no intention of greeting her.

"Morning!" he mumbled unwillingly.

"You look handsome!" She said trying to start up a conversation. But Yarima ignored her. He knew he looked good. A reminder was something he didn't need! Her escorts and his escorts trailed behind them, and the praise singer continued with his praises as they walked side by side to the throne room. On getting to the throne room, the media personnel started clicking away. Her seat was beside her husband by the right hand side. Meanwhile, Yarima sat by the left hand side of Sarki. Sarki had aligned the press, his entire family, and members of the council. Apparently today is the Conditioning day. The other 2 wives of Sarki and their children were seated by the right-hand side. Close to where the Queen, Azeem and Azeema were seated. Moving down towards the opening were other relatives of the Sarki. Opposite them are the members of council and their immediate family. Beside the council are the media personnel and some palace guards. The media personnel would stream whatever event and put it live on the universal channel! Everyone has the universal channel as it doesn't need a subscription to watch. After a few minutes of waiting, Sarki came into the throne room. Everyone stood up to acknowledge his presence! He walked majestically to his throne and sat down then, everyone sat down. After moments of silence, the microphone man to attach it to Sarki's alkyabba. Sarki began.

"Assalamu Alaikum, people of BirninGabas. As you all know about the conditioning which every Sarki must fulfil before ascending the throne! Today I am honored to tell my son Haidar the condition, as well as you all" The praises started!

Mai martaba Sarkin BirninGabas!

Gyara kimtsi

Sarki Abusadiq!

Dan Sarki Uwaisu da Sarauniya Salma!

Babban dutse!

Allah JA Zamanin Sarki!

Na talakawa! Mai tausayi!

Allah qara Nisan Kwana!

Allah taya ka riqo!

Not wanting to hear more, Sarki gestured to the praise singer to end it. But the man had his eyes closed and wasn't about to give up.

Sarki Abusadiq na Fatima Zahra!

Sarauniya Fatima Zahra Mai son mutane!

Sarauniya Fatima Zahra Mai Kirki!

Uwar Yarima Haidar......

He kept shut when he finally opened his eyes and saw Sarki glaring at him. This made people around and those watching chuckle, making Sarki himself smile. Then he continued!