♥ CHAPTER 14 ♥

Mahir asked immediately, ' Is Bela coming? ' and all looked at him.

Abhay raised his eyebrow, ' And why does it matter to you?'

Mahir tried to avoid it, ' Nothing, just asking casually. By the way, where is she? '
Vish replied, ' Bela must be coming. '

' I am here, guys. ', said Bela who just came.

Piya said, ' Ahh Bela, good you came. We were discussing something important. '
Bela asked, ' What? '

Juhi informed, ' Bela, Warrior High is planning a trip to a forest resort , umm, probably next week. So..'

' So you will come, right? ', asked Mahir, being impatient.

Vikrant chuckled. Mahir was his friend cum brother. He was well aware about Mahir's feelings for Bela.

Bela replied, ' I don't think it would be possible for me. '
Vish asked, ' Why Bela? '

Bela replied, ' Vish, next month we have exams. I cannot afford wasting time in this.'

Mahir was sad hearing that. He said, ' it's not called wasting time, Bela. It is making memories with your loved ones. If you'll get less marks in exams, you'll forget it after a month. But, if you don't make memories, in these golden years of your life, you will surely regret after 10 years. See, I won't force you. But, In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take. Ask your heart what it wants. '

After hearing Mahir, Bela was lost. She thought, ' His point of view is correct, damn correct. My heart wants to go with him. I want to enjoy my life like him, with him. Wait, did I just mention HIM instead of THEM? Why am I thinking only about HIM? '

After a while, Bela replied, ' Okay. I'll come. '

All were happy hearing this. And Mahir? Mahir's happiness knew no bounds. His heart was dancing inside his body. Just the thought of spending time with Bela made him happy.

Finally, the most awaited day came.

All were excited regarding the trip.
Thursday , 6 am, all were ready in the school ground.

Mahir was looking handsome and Bela couldn't help but staring him.
Mahir's condition was no less. Bela was looking extremely gorgeous in casuals.

Coincidentally, both were twinning in yellow.

( Bela - Mahir's look )

The bus arrived.
Vyom sat with Juhi and Mukti.
Abhay sat with Piya.

Bela occupied a window seat. Vish was about to sit beside Bela when Mahir gestured something to Vikrant.

Vikrant said, ' Ahh Vish, sometimes I feel not me but Bela is your boyfriend. Come sit with me. Mahir, you sit with Bela. '

Mahir sat beside Bela. Bela smiled at him.

Mahir thought, ' If before few months, anyone would've said that Bela Sharma smiled seeing Mahir Sehgal beside her, I could've died due to heart attack.  But now we have progressed. Things are changing between us, of course, for better!'

Mahir took out his earphones. He offered one to Bela.
Unlike earlier, Bela was now comfortable with Mahir.

Both were listening to the songs peacefully.

As Bela had waken up early, which was very unusual for her, soon, she drifted to sleep.

Her head fell on Mahir's shoulder.
Suddenly, she clutched Mahir's arm tightly. She was sweating.

Mahir held her comfortably and keeping his head on her head, he too, slept.

At around 3 pm, they reached their destination.

A young man, age around 25, came near them and said, ' Hello students! I am Raghav, your guide for this trip. We have allotted tents to the students. 2 students per one tent. For now, you all go and rest in your respective tents. We will meet sharp at 6.'

( The tent )

( The tent )

Vikrant said, ' So, me and Mahir, Bela and Vish, Vyom and Abhay, Juhi and Piya. Mukti with whom you'll share the tent? '

Ruhi came near them, ' Mukti, even I am alone. You can share the tent with me.'

Except for Bela, no one was very friendly with Ruhi. They didn't like her much. Although, knowing Mukti's nature, they knew that she can easily handle her.

Soon, all dispersed off to their tents.

Pls do like and comment on the story.
Feedbacks are received wholeheartedly! 💛

HAPPY READING!!