proluge

Nobody pov

Lily potter has just given birth to a baby boy and girl,  James held both of the babies,  he looked at Lily and chuckles abit " they are perfect lily,  what are we going to name them?" " how about harry and Cleopatra " Lily smiles abit looking at the two babies. James smiles and handed Cleopatra to Lily " perfect names" just as James said that Sirius came in speaking in a hyper tone " where are my god children!!?!" "Padfoot calm down they were just born let them sleep " James said with a chuckle .

*a month and  few hours later brought to you by a dancing frog*

Lily was playing with Harry and Cleopatra in the front room as James shouted "LILY RUN IT'S HIM TAKE HARRY AND CLEOPATRA QUICKLY DON'T LOOK BACK " lily quickly ran up the stairs with them and put both harry and Cleopatra in a crib and smiles sadly " harry mama and dada love you so much be brave be strong you are so loved stay by your older twin sister Cleopatra,  Cleopatra my special little girl mama and dada love you so much you are destined for great things stay by your little brother harry " as Lily put a locket around Cleopatra neck as harry was clinging onto his dear sister in fear crying. 

Voldemort pointed his wand at Lily and spoke in a dark voice " move out of the way and I'll let you live " Lily refused to move out of the way voldemort grew annoyed and shouted "AVADA KERDAVA " Lily hit the ground dead near the crib. Voldemort turned and pointed his wand at the two kids and said the killing curse but it defected and hit him back into the wall as there was nothing left of him anymore just leaving two scars on Harry and Cleopatra.

*a few more hours later y'all know what happens*

Harry potter was left on the dudleys doorstep while his sister was somehow left on the malfoys doorstep to be raised~