chapter 10

3 years later 

Cleopatra pov 

I was sitting with draco , we were watching goat face  going on about some tournament that Hogwarts and 2 other schools  Durmstrang and Beauxbatons  are going to be staying at Hogwarts .  I  rolled my eyes I wasn't really interested in the Triwizard tournament , I saw the doors opens as the durmstrang  students entered honestly I thought some of the students were kind of cute but the was one that caught my eye the most Viktor Krum he , noticed me staring at him and winked at me.  the French school beauxbatons school they were to girly in my open I saw weasel and harry staring and some of the other boys I even noticed my boyfriend goyle staring at one of the girl Fleur  I nudge draco shoulder and whispered " he's staring at that girl I thinks crabbe likes  her bro.. what if he leaves me for that stupid French girl.." before draco  could say anything I turned invisible and ran out of the great hall and to the black lake I cried silently knowing I saw a vision of both of them making out somewhere I felt my heart break I didn't want to be hurt and whispered " pop please appear.. I need you right now " I heard some bell jiggles and a soft laughter . I looked up and smiles faintly as candypop kneeled down beside me and smiles abit and lifted my chin up " what's wrong my lil princess " I told him what was wrong,  he growl faintly then sighed holding me close and got a idea and turned into a student that would look like he would be in the 6th year and held my hand .

a few weeks later

I was walking around the halls with viktor and candypop talking about who they think would be the three chosen ones ,  viktor laughs quietly " I bet I'm gonna be picked . wait  cleo isn't that your boyfriend ?" looking at crabbe making out with fleur .  I looked at where viktor was looking I gasp in shock and hurt as tears ran down my cheek silently I snapped out of it as my eyes turned red while I pulled out my wand I shouted angrily " HOW COULD YOU!!!  I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME  VINCENT!!" he suddenly looked at me and paled still holding fleur hand . candypop put his hand on my shoulder " calm down " I ignored him and Disapparate away to the forbidden forest and snarled and mutters using wandless magic " Avada kerdava" watching the life disappear from his eyes I smirked faintly and reappeared  beside viktor and candypop acting like nothing happened and thought ' nobody shall now I killed my ex hehehe'