chapter 8~

A few months pass to saving the stone

Cleopatra pov

I sighed annoyed my brother and his friends asked me to go save some stupid stone and they were gonna do it after curfew,  I knew this wasn't gonna end well and I'm gonna have to save the stupid idiot's lives.   Crabbe hugged me from behind snapping me out of my thoughts as I giggled abit " hey Vincent " " hey I was wondering if you want to go study in the library for our transformation test " he said smiling,  i smiled " sure" we both left the common room holding hands walking to the library but I didn't realise a certain brother was spying on us.

Draco pov:

I watched one of my goons holding hands with my sister,  I was super mad and deciding to follow them to see what they were up to,  I watched them studying i was abit surprise that crabbe was ...actually studying for once and wasn't hanging around with goyel. I walked out from behind a bookshelf and said " crabbe leave i wish to speak with my sister in private " i watched crabbe kiss Cleopatra on the cheek and notice she was blushing I clenched my fist slightly getting more angry.  Once crabbe had left i walkedover and sat next to Cleopatra " cleo is there something your not telling me? You and crabbe seem really really close " " u-uh, well me and crabbe are  dating " she replied once i heard the word dating i was even more pissed off crabbe was dating my little sister!!  I faked smiled " well you should of told me before so I wouldn't be shocked " she apologised and we both walked out of the library back to the common room.

~ time skip to saving the stone brought to you by voldemort in a pink fluffy dress ~

Cleopatra pov:

After Wesley and mudblood did the first few task and got injured me and Harry were now facing proffersor quirrel harry started talking to him as I facepalmed " you idiot harry,  he only want the stone for voldemort proffersor snape was never after it"

~after the fight ~