chapter 2~

Cleopatra pov

I told draco that I would get my supplies with two friends of mine that I trusted,  draco hesitated for a moment and smiles " alright I'll let mother and father know " he left and told mother and father,  i grab some floo powder and said " slender mansion " i reappear in the fireplace in slender mansion and walked out and got tackle by jeff and liu who smiled " let us guess you want us to come with you somewhere right" I grinned and nodded " yep! Now c'mon " i handed jeff and liu floo powder and told then what to do in a flash they disappeared i went after them and reappear in a shop and stumbled onto liu blushes faintly " sorry liu" Liu laughs abit and helped me up " it's okay now let's go jeff already went off to get some of your supplies "

~ a few hours later of getting everything ~

I said goodbye to jeff as liu was helping me carry my stuff back home, draco open the door " mum and dad are waiting for you cleo hurry up " " let me put my stuff in my room first okay?" I said annoyed draco rolled his eyes as i lead liu to my room he put my stuff down and chuckles " I'll see you in a few months kitten " i giggle abit " bye liu " waved bye as he jumped out my window and disappear into the darkness.