chapter 5~

Harry pov

I couldn't believe it,  I had a sister and she comes here,  Ron told me she was hanging around with malfoy and was nasty to him on the train on the way here i didn't really believe him at all , I decided to go try talk to Cleopatra myself or try be friends with him atleast since she's my only living family relative left that actually cares about me i hope.

I was on my way to the great hall with Ron and Hermione and i accidentally bumped into Cleopatra i quickly stood up and helped her up " sorry about that I'm harry potter " " I've heard of you your my little twin brother and of course you know me Cleopatra the girl who also survived voldemort attack " she said I was shocked she said you-know-who name without hesitation Ron was just staring at her and was abit red,  Cleopatra rolled her eyes " well I most be one my way harry,  I'll see you around and maybe talk sometime without those two with you" as she walked off away and went into the great hall and sat at the slytherin table next to draco as a few other people was talking to her.

Ron said " bloody hell she was actually nice to you and that was a surprise she's in slytherin i thought she would be in the same house as you harry" " she's seems amazing ron,  I wanna get to know her more" I said as we took our seats at our table.  Hermione gave us our schedule and we had all the same classes together.

Cleopatra pov

I was talking with draco comparing out schedule and smirked noticing we had the same classes together as the golden trio,  I chuckles abit " this will be interesting won't it dragon " " heh yes it will be cleo" draco said smirking back