01|Lost Family

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there.
I have died with honour, Valhalla awaits me.
Where the brave shall live forever...."
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Wanda breathed heavily as she looked at Freya who stood at the other end of the room. Freya's green eyes flickered towards the training weapons that were displayed on the left grey wall. Freya moved up her arms to her left and brought them down diagonally, making the weapons fly at Wanda.

Wanda's eyes widened as she threw up her hands desperately.

Carefully, the girl pealed open her eyes to see that the weapons hadn't killed her, but were floating around her in a red sea. Freya smiled at Wanda fondly.

A groan left Wanda's lips as she threw her hands back, dropping the weapons back. Nearly impaling the wall behind her, had it not been for Freya stopping the event from happening.

You are doing well Freya teleported towards the girl who pushed strands of her sweaty hair put of her face, she nodded, not being able to thank Freya either telepathically or in actual words.

The Asgardian woman smiled at the black and red dragon that jumped around her room goofily. She leaned her head on her hand and a feeling of nostalgia over took her. It made her feel happy for a second before she felt the sadness behind it.

Nidhogg jumped onto her closet before he slipped and fell down, Freya moved her hand to catch him.

But as she brought her hand up, a shot of pain filled her head. It felt as if her body burned. Everything was burning. It seemed Freya's vision burned away and left the sky a red colour. The woman fell from her bed, holding her aching head while her other hand was stretched out to meet the cold surface of her bedroom floor.

Instead she fell forward into water.

Freya looked up and around, the pain ever present while she looked at the red world around her.

Master the Stone. Master it before he comes.

Freya covered her ears at the screeching in her ears, she swore she felt a bit of blood trickle from them.

Freya, you must master the power, before it takes over you. Before it does to you what it did to me and Vili.

Hlin's voice filled Freya's head as she still desperately tried to make sense on what was happening. Freya opened her mouth, ready to ask her aunt what she meant.