17|Dragonrider

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"It simply isn't an adventure worth telling ifthere aren't any dragons

worth telling if
there aren't any dragons."
~J.R.R.Tolkien
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"It's my fault all those people are dead doll. I killed them." Bucky whispered as he moved a little away from her, the guilt from after one of his nightmares consuming him "No." Freya spoke firmly, making Bucky look at her "It's not your fault. You always say that Steve was only a kid and his whole future was taken away from him. But you were only a year older than him. Your ideal future was taken from you too. It is not our fault what the universe does to us. That will happen anyway. It is up to us however what we do once we get our second chance."

"I don't deserve a second chance." Bucky pulled back from her again, tears spilling from his eyes "You do. You have it now. The house with our dog and our children is still possible." Freya turned to look t him "I think this is a good start." Freya took his hand, placing it over her stomach as Bucky looked at her "You are too perfect. Now I know it is your Asgardian heritage." He teased, his old flirtatious manners slowly returning as Freya pressed her lips to his.

Thor looked Freya up and down, a strange glint in his eyes. Proudness that was mixed with sadness and....guilt. Freya looked at him "What is it brother?" Thor sighed a little "You have grown up so much." He sounded almost in aww "You haven't been a girl in a long time, I know that, but now......you look like a woman." He trailed off "You have changed too brother. It was only six years ago that you were a tad bit...." Freya offered a comforting smile as she looked up at Thor who laughed "No need to dance around it dear sister. I was an idiot." Freya shook her head "You were no idiot. You never were."

It was silent for a few seconds "Banner!" Thor called as the doctor looked at them startled "Yes?" "Can you use one of your phd's to marry people?" Thor asked "No. That's not exactly how it works." Bruce answered, baffled "Freya? Want to marry a second couple?" Freya smiled, her brother and best friend getting married "Of course."

Nanna and Brunnhilde had changed into some Valkyrie armour and Thor went to say goodbye to Nanna.

"Nanna." Thor addressed the brunette who turned to look at him, her signature smirk adorned her lips "Are we going to break tradition and tell each other how much we love each other before a battle." She raised an eyebrow in question. It was true, the couple had never been the type to start saying their farewells before a battle "No. Just to kiss you." Thor gave his goofy smile as he leaned down, kissing Nanna, who wrapped her arms around him.

Thor got off the ship and they started taking off, before Brunnhilde shouted "Your majesty. Don't die. You know what I mean." She was clearly touched by Thor's gesture of the armour that Thor had managed to get for her and Nanna. The Commodore flew away, and left Thor on the balcony, on his way to face the eldest child of Odin.