IX

JASON POV:

I walk into the hospital. "Dev." It's the next morning. He told me what happened and that I should just come in the morning. "Is everything ok?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head. "No." He cries. "They don't know if he'll ever wake up." I pull him into a hug. "I'm sorry." I whisper to him. "No matter what happens, it's going to be ok." I wipe the tears off his face. "I'll be here for you." I whisper. He nods. "Ok." I kiss him. "Have you been home?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head. "No, Liz is at home right now." I nod. "Let's go home you probably need to some sleep." Liz comes in. "Hey." She hugs Devon. "We were just heading out." I whisper. "Ok, remember to feed the cat it's your day to do it." Dev nods and we go home. "You should take a shower." I rub Devons back. "I'm fine." He whispers. "No you're not." I whisper. "You also kinda smell so, you should probably take a shower." I tell him. "Ok." We go upstairs. "Can you feed the cat?" He ask quietly. I nod. "Of course." I smile sadly. He goes into the shower. I go downstairs and the cat is waiting for me. "Hey." I smile. I get the cat food. "Here." I go back upstairs. I knock on the door. "You ok?" I ask concerned. "I think so." I open the door and go in. I take off my shirt and pants. I take my underwear off and go into the shower. "I figured you needed something." I whisper moving my hand down and get him hard. I kneel down and I think you know what happens next. After our moment we go to his room and sleep. Well, he does I just watch him. Not in a creepy way! I just want him to be ok. After that we go back the hospital and wait. "I should probably go home, babe. Mom is waiting for me." I whisper. "Will you be ok?" I ask quietly. He nods. "I'll text you if anything happens." I kiss him and go home. I walk into the house after a long day at the hospital. "Mom?" She walks into the kitchen and hugs me. I look over and see Mama and Toni. "Mom, what's happening?" I ask quietly. She rubs my shoulder. "Well, we were all talking and after Jughead got shot, we think it would be best if you stayed with me." Mama speaks up. "What about Thomas?" I ask quietly. "I don't know yet." Toni whispers. "I need to stay." I look at mom. "Except you can't. Not until everything settles down." Mom tells me. "You'll be back before school starts. I already packed your bags." She hands me a suitcase. "I'll come up with Devon." Mom tells me. "Ok." Mama gets up and goes to the door. "Come on." I nod and we go to the city. "I'm sorry about this bud." Mama whispers. "Whatever." I mumble. "I want to be back by school."

I wake up. I get up and go to the bathroom. I look down and shit. God I hate puberty! I run into my room, grab a sock and some lube. I take off my pants. I go to the door and make sure Mama isn't up or going to come in here. I close the door, lie on the bed and jerk off. "Oh! Fuck!" I moan quietly. Turn on the tv and play some porn. "God!" I whisper. I pump faster and cum in the sock. My phone rings. It's Devon. "Hey babe." I smile. "Do I hear moaning?" I quickly turn off my tv. "Yeah! I was watching porn." I confess. "You should have called me!" I take a deep breath. "I'm not at home right now. I'm with my mom. Which also makes it sound like I'm in Riverdale." He laughs a little. "I know what you mean." I take a deep breath. "Why- why did you call?" I ask quietly. "Because dad woke up. He's still kinda out of it and everything but he's awake." I smile. "That's great!" There's a knock on my door. "I have too go. I'll call you later." I whisper. "Ok, I'll talk to you later." Mama knocks again. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you to babe." I hang up. Mama knocks. "One minute!" I yell. I get some pants on and go to the door. "Sorry. Do you want to go out for breakfast and talk?" She ask quietly. "Sure. Just let me get dressed." I whisper.

"So... you and Devon?" Mama smiles at me. "What about us?" I ask. She drinks her coffee. "He's amazing." I smile nervously. "Umm, can I ask you something?" She nods. "Well I know you're not biologically related to me. So who is my father?" I ask quietly. She looks at her coffee. "I've never asked before because I've never really cared. I don't need to meet him or anything I just want to know who my father is." I insist. "You know Sweet Pea?" I nod. "Well he is my brother and we all decided that it would be best if you had both of our genes and we never told you because we were waiting for you to be ready, we also just told you that you weren't biologically related to me so your brain didn't explode." I smile. "Ok. And why did you guys have me if you both knew that it wasn't going to last long?" I ask looking up at mama. "What?" She looks at me slightly pissed. "You and mom knew that you're relationship wasn't going to last. So why did you have me?" I ask quietly. She takes a deep breath. "Honestly, we thought having you would fix everything." She confesses. I sit back. "Oh." My heart drops. "I'm sorry." I shake my head. "It's fine. I just umm. I don't know."