XI

JASON POV:

School is about to starting and I'm back home. "J. Can we talk?" I look at Tom. I nod. He looks horrified. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly. "I think Liz is pregnant." He confesses. "How?" I ask quietly. "Well we had sex." I look at him confused. "She taking the test right now." Liz walks out. "Well?" Thomas ask. "I can't look at it." She hands it to me. I look at it and it says negative. "It's negative."

"Hey baby." I sit on Devon. He kisses my cheek softly. "I was thinking since schools about to start, we should do something." He rubs my thigh. "Like what?" I smile. "Well, there's a great place for camping." I shake my head. "No." He looks concerned. "Why?" He ask quietly. "I don't know if I can do being away from home still." I rub his shoulder. "Oh my god! Just go on the god damn trip!" Mom yells from the kitchen. "I live with her. By the way." Devon laughs. "So you want to go?" I shrug. "When?" I ask quietly. "Tomorrow night, if you want to stay longer we can."

"I've only done this once." I say taking off my pants. "So, it'll be fun." Devon laughs. "Do I take off my underwear?" I ask. "No! That would defeat the purpose of skinny dipping!" He yells sarcastically. "O-oh right. I don't want anyone to see." He rolls his eyes. "Than take your underwear off and run in immediately!" He says. I take off my underwear and jump in. I swim over to Devon. "How the hell are you hard?" He ask quietly. "The water is-." He strokes slowly. "Oh." I smile. "Sit, baby." He whispers. I sit on his slightly bent legs and he slides into me. "Fuck." I moan quietly as he thrust faster into me. "Baby!" I moan in his ear. "You're so good." He whispers. He kisses my neck. "Baby!" I moan. "I'm gonna cum." He whispers.

THOMAS POV:

I walk into the house. "Hey Cheryl!" I say walking into the kitchen. "Why are you home?" She ask quietly. "Because I live here, why are you here?" I ask quietly. "I work here." She smiles. "Where's mom?" I ask changing the subject. "I'm assuming she's still clearing out the house that you were supposed to do when we were on our honeymoon." I look down. "Right." I get a text from Liz saying she needs to talk so I go over there. "You wanted to talk." I walk over to Liz, she's sitting on the steps right up to her house. She looks like she's been crying for a while. "I need to tell you something." She stands up and cups my cheeks. "What is it?" I ask concerned. "At the wedding." She starts crying not able to tell me. "Babe." I make her look at me. "You can tell me." She shakes her head.