Cades death

It's a very bad day for the group. Cade's commits suicide. Jk no one cares. It was all a prank to ask Tyerra to homecoming but she just wants to be fuck buddies. Cade is heartbroken.
The prom sight gets sued by Cade and he gets $5 but he's happy. Faiths boobs are still shrinking so we start a fun walk and charge $30 per person. We made $30 only faiths mom come. Sal ends up hooking up with her while we go to class the professor got possessed somehow so we get a new smoking hot girl. I turned up the heat in the room so she takes off he clothes but it ends up she has huge tits. Like to big. It's not attractive. Cade and Tyerra makeout but something's different I think thy like each other. Faith and Cooper finally show that they like each other by sharing ice cream its code for we fucked. Sal runs in class again and just stands there and falls down. He gets in jail for 2 months because we didn't wanna bail him out turns out he has a meth lab in his basement I knew he couldn't afford going to college from just folding laundry. His dad was also involved and got out in a mental hospital for beating and raping Sal and his brother. Rumors say it was sals choice to do it. I believe it. We go to a party and Sal is there some how we don't even bother to ask. We just laugh. Cade gets wasted and hooks up with Tyerra again I get with some chick named Sam. And I go to her house and it turns out she my cousin. I get locked up for rape and when I get in there I see 2 huge blacks guys who I'm pretty sure will rape me and Sal is there again some how. So this seems like orange is the new black.