Tyerras birthday

We set up the party a strip club. I heard this guy named kobie lives there he should be pretty cool. He have 1 male stripper named waynetastic. And a stripped named Ivet that goes by Mexican spice and Kylie which is jalapeño.
Before I head down to the strip club I get a message on my phone that reads
"Hello, fuckface. You fucked my girlfriend a while back im sure you remember her he name is Sam? Samantha Cummings. Well I'm about to be cumming all over your dead body tonight bitch. I little birdy told me your having a party at the club tonight. I wouldn't be there at 10:00 pm if I were you ;) my dick isn't gonna be the only thing exploding -Sabin
I didn't think much of it prob just trying to intimidate me.
We're all at the strip club and I tell TYerra to come over to the club so we can talk. Right when she walks in we all jump up and say SURPRISE! Except Sal who is super drunk yells MERRY CHRISTMAS. The guy who lives there, kobie get really pissed for some reason and punches sal in the nose. Sal swings towards his testicles but kobie dodges. Sal takes another swing and Mary jumps in front of it and get hit in the lip and starts bleeding. Sal gets super turned on by any injury. Like death or anything like that so he just leans in and they start making out and kobie says "get a room" and they do. They go to the managers room and you can hear the pounds of Mary's body hitting the desk from the main area.
We all just chill and have a good time
It's 9:30 now and I'm starting to worry about that text. What if he Wasent lieing and there was a bomb. Oh well I don't give a fuck I hope everyone dies anyway.
9:55
Ivet just walked out of the bathroom and says she hears a ticking noise.
No one cares except me.
10:00
Wow that fuckin faget lied there's not gonna be a bomb. Shit face
10:05
Fuckin about 50 guys with bats just ran in her and started beating the shit out of Wayne and took him outside and slit his throat I have no idea what's going on
10:10
The cops are here and there and there on the phone with the leader of the terrorist not gonna lie I think it's a girl and she's smoking hot.
The take Kylie, hope, and Mary outside.
Then 3 men take there clothes off and start raping them out of no where. After there done they shoot them and then themselves in the head.
We're all freaking out.
The cops throw tear gas in and we all pass out.
Except the terrorist.