Spin Dat Bottle

Cade and Wayne are the only ones out of all of us that are actually calm. Faith, still eating her tacos, grabs all of the girls bust the window open starts bleeding like crazy and they all fall out of the window and start running back to college. However, before the boys can make it Ellie the demon blocks their path. "Oh shit!" Cade yells. "Beep!!" The demon yells louder than before. She comes after Cade with her nails growing longer by the second almost like toucan beaks size. She must have been blind or just blinded by Chippers white ness since his shirt was ripped by the knife Ivet used. Whatever the case Ellie missed Cade by a mile and cut Sal's leg. Sal, being obsessed with blood and things of that sort, started maseterbaiting himself and saying things like, look at you, oh what I'm going to do to you later. Koby was furious that Sal was cheating on Sal with Sal which was so messed up. He too had been blinded by Chipper and tried to tackle Sal but ran into Ellie. The moment he touched her he broke out in black pimples the size of golf balls. Yet still he kept trying to rip her ratchet weave. They all ran for the exit and Wayne got Koby and Sal and carried them both on his back. "Let's go to the creepy college and lock our selfs in the dark." Chipper yelled as they waddled down the road in their black people pants. "Okay that seems smart," the young kid said back. When they finally got to the college and found all the girls egging the place for no apparent reason. "Da hell?" Sal said coming back to consciousness. "We got bored so ya" Faith says back as they go around to the door. How do we get in? Was the question they all were thinking. There seemed to be some creatures roaming through the courtyard. As they got closer Chip remembered seeing them some random place called Rellaw. A ratchet ass prison where everything was ratchet and nothing was on fleek. There were two leaders of the hobos, Joejoe and Antonio. They ate all of the eggs and broke the doors with a shoe then ran away. The group ran into the college then blockaded the door with bookshelf's. Everyone sat and started a fire and wondered if they would live through the night.