Chapter 10: Desperate

Saturday
12:34 pm

It's officially been 6 days since I've moved in with my brother and His band mates. It's been fun, especially with Nick...but schools been a pain and I'm trying to make all the guys outfits for their Concert next week. So it's been stressful but The guys and Sana have been really patient.

"V?" Nick asked coming in my room as I was working on school work.

"What?" I asked, focused on my work.

"I need you." He Said walking in.

"For what?" I asked still not taking my eyes off the screen. He didn't say anything he just closed my labtop and pushed me on the bed.

"Nick. Stop." I said, pushing him off hard. He looked at me mad and confused.

"What." He Said pissed.

"I have to work. I have so much school work and I have to finish your guys outfits an-" I rambled.

"Fine!" He Said as he left the room. I felt bad.

"Wait Nick!" I Said as I followed him. He was walking down the hall ignoring me.

"Nick!" I Said grabbing his arm.

"I can take a break! I'll take a break!" I Said pulling his head to mine, to kiss him but he pushed me back.

"Nick!" I yelled.

"Valentina Stop!" He Said yanking his arm and walking into his room. I seen him slam his door shut. I don't get it. I have been working a lot these past days. I need to work on school as much as I can and nick always comes in and we just have sex. Like he hasn't even asked me what we are. Like I feel like he just using me for sex. When ever he's horny, I'm there. And it doesn't feel good.

I went back into my room and finished up my assignment. Everyone left early this morning to go out shopping and watch a movie and I didn't go because of school work.

I headed back out and went by nicks door and was ganna knock but I just thought not to bother him. I went into the kitchen and cut up some fruit and sat on the couch and turned on Netflix. It was getting dark out so I closed the blinds and turned on the lights.

I sat back down and it was quiet because I turned the tv down low. As I was in the middle of eating and watching tv, I seen Nicks door open. He came out and went into the bathroom.

"Nick." I Said quietly as I knocked lightly on the bathroom  door.

"What." He Said with anger in his tone.

"Can we talk?" I Said. I heard him unlock the door, he was standing their with his shirt off.

"I-I'm watching a m-movie. Wanna watch with me?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

"No. I'm good." He Said closing the bathroom door in my face. Really. He's really mad because I didn't fuck him. Ughh. I went back to the couch and finished the movie.

"Hey V!" Sana Said hyper as she walked through the front door followed by the rest of the guys.

"How was the movie?" I asked

"Really good!" She Said sitting next to me.

"Eh I mean if Austin wasn't chomping on the fucking popcorn the whole time, I would of enjoyed it more." Edwin Said eyeing Austin.