Chapter 32

**Kylies POV**

It was already Wednesday which meant I haven't seen Adrian in 3 days, and I was getting more annoyed then worried.

I knew he was taking care of "business" but of course I had no idea what that business entailed.

I would assume it would be gang related but I haven't heard any mention of the gang since Adrian's accident. Even Chase and Michael weren't overly obsessing and protecting me, so I guess the whole gang thing was dying down. But if that was true why was Adrian MIA?

Ugh! I had no idea why things had to be so complicated. Why couldn't he just tell me things?!

But then I remembered I agreed to stop bothering Adrian about his secrets, that he would tell me when he was ready. I just couldn't help but get frustrated.

"Ky-ky you're not even paying attention to the awesome conversation Ryan and I are having" Bella said bringing me back to reality.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"Ugh!" Bella said.

"Well we were talking about the most amazingest party Friday night." Ryan said as he stuffed his mouth with a handful of popcorn.

"Amazingest? Really Ryan." I said, which he responded with sticking out his popcorn covered tongue.

"Yes amazingest. It's a college party and we were invited." Bella said with excitement.

"And by invited, you mean you got a mass text from someone who knows someone?" I said unenthusiastically.

"No dumb dumb, we were actually invited!" She said, I just stared at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay so, my brother's friend from college is the one who's having the party and he told me to come with a few friends." She said with a smirk.

"You have a brother?" I asked curiously.

"From everything I just told you, that's the question you ask?" She said.

"Yup."

"Yes I have a brother who's a sophomore in college. But more importantly, WE ARE GOING TO A COLLEGE PARTY!" She shrieked loudly, making Ryan and I both cover our ears.

"Kylie isn't going anywhere if Bobby hears you screaming that." Ryan said.

"Sorry im excited!" Bella said.

"Ugh Bella I really don't want to go." I said, making Ryan and Bella turn their full attention on me.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"You can't not want to go! This is a college party Ky!" Bella whined.

"Yeah I heard you the first hundred times. But I just don't think it's a good idea, me and parties don't go so well." I said remembering the images of the last party when Adrian hit Trent.

"But this is different it's a c-" Bella began to say before Ryan's hand went over her mouth stopping her from speaking.

"Kylie you have to go, it's going to be so much fun." Ryan said, with his hand still covering Bella's mouth.

"Im sure it is, but Adrian isn't here and I just don't feel right..." I said.

"Oh so the real reason why you don't want to go to this party is because your boyfriends not here?" Ryan said as he uncovered Bella's mouth.

"It's not like that." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Sure sounds like that." Ryan said.

"Oh shut up!" I said, as I threw a pillow at Ryan.