OFF TOPIC/ fangirl mode/

(A/N: Sino mga EXOstan diyan?? Haha wala lang gusto ko lang ipost to. Actually nahalungkat ko lang sa mga notes ko ng maghanap ako ng iuupdate. Natuwa ako dito! Yieh basahin niyo ;) )

He's gone..

We were so happy back then. Not until that day came. You've become a star that I can see but can't reach. At first it was endurable. But slowly it was getting unbearable. They started to link you with other girls and you seem fine with it. Then the rumor started that your dating someone. It knock out my heart when you confirmed it. I tried to reach you but I can't you changed everything. Our everything turned to nothing. Before I was contented on what we have I was contented in you and me. We promised. Promised each other that we will be together forever. But since the day that you audition and debuted. All of it fall down. You must be happy with your family now. I know I mist be happy too. But I just can't if I didn't force you to audition maybe this wouldn't happened. Maybe US will stay. Maybe Im not your fangirl until now. Maybe Im the one who's with you right now. And maybe you're here at my last minute. Im dying. Im tired. Its so lonely when you left. But maybe this is for the best. You can't live with me having this severe disease. You should be happy. You should. Sarangheyo DO-ssi jongmal saranghamnida.