SL ㅡ 41

KANG'S FARM

KANG'S FARM.

Chaeyoung, Mina, Jeongin and Hyunjin went together to the farm as well as touring them around the village.

"Try this."  Chaeyoung picked a strawberry and hand it to Mina.

Mina take a bite. "Wow..." She utter as soon as the juice of the fruit lies her tongue. "This is so sweet."

"Right? It's sweeter when it is fresh."

"Ahh.. I see." Mina pick another one and eat it with a bright expression. "The fruits are all ripe, I guess? When will Mrs Kang harvest them?"

"Good question. Tomorrow will be the harvest day cause in 3 days, there will be a festival."

"Ah right, I heard it. What kind of festival will it be?"

"It is a birth of the town. We really don't know the exact date this town exist but one of the leaders a long time ago named this town at that day and that day become the birth of this town."

Mina nod with awe. "That's exciting. It's my first time hearing such belief. So, can we help the people in harvesting?"

"Do you want to try it?" Chaeyoung said in excitement.

Mina nod. "Hm, I want to!"

"Alright. I'll tell halmoni about that."

"Yay!" Mina jumped a little in excitement. "Thank you love."

Chaeyoung could only smile. She did not expect Mina will like that idea. She was about to ask her about harvesting but guess what? They don't only share the same heart but also share the same thought.

"Sista, here is the basket." Jeongin came with his friend, Hyunjin.

Chaeyoung asked him to get a basket so they can get strawberries and make a strawberry jam.

"Thanks brotha!" She get the basket and went to the area where they can harvest big strawberries.

"Can I help? But I don't know which is the right one should I pick." Mina squat across Chaeyoung that was picking strawberries.

"Come here. I'll teach you which you should pick and should not."

"Okay." Mina quickly went beside her. She looks like an excites kindergarten that is willing to learn about what her teacher about to say.

Chaeyoung giggle from Mina's adorable reaction. She can really tell the excitement in her eyes as they were sparkling.

After telling Mina the rules, she let her do the job as she wanted to take photos of her. Luckily, Jeongin bring her camera as she forgot it on the table earlier.

In every click. Chaeyoung can't stop smiling, seeing Mina's happy face whilst picking strawberry. The brunette seems like went to the time machine and become a happy kid that she couldn't in her childhood days.

"Tada~" Wearing a gimmy smile, Mina showed Chaeyoung the basket full of strawberries. "I filled it! Did I do things right?" The excitement is still present in her voice.

Instead of responding, Chaeyoung take a picture of the happy Mina with her favorite strawberry. "How can you be so pure with strawberry?"

Chaeyoung lead the way out, going to the place where they will cook the strawberry to make strawberry jam. The place is just beside the strawberry stall they were in.

Mina smile sweetly, showing her gummy. The smile that everybody miss to see.

"I'm just happy, hehe. I feel like a kid right now." She chuckle lightly. "I couldn't explore in my childhood days but I'm thankful that I can able to do things like this. And that is thanks to you, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung help Mina place the basket on the small table as they arrived.

"That's very nice to hear." She smile with her dimple and sit down. Mina followed and sat across her.

"I will thank you too for allowing me to filled what you miss in your childhood times. Actually, everytime I return here.. I become a kid again because I spend my childhood in this place and I will assure you to show the happiness I felt at those times. Let us free from the world that we face in this age and be like a kid inside this place. Let's not think of something that can burden our mind and act as who you are. Nobody knows you here. They won't approach you as a cold person like what the people in the city sees you."

Mina wipe the small tears lining on the side of her eyes. Chaeyoung's words made her so happy. Although not showing the pains inside her, Chaeyoung did not failed to comfort her inner self and make her feel better.

Actually, Mina worries about facing the people on the village. She worries when the village recognize her, they will look at her like what the people to the city sees her and that is her nickname "Snow Queen" or "Merciless Monster". But we all know, that is not the real Mina. The real her is as soft as cotton candy.

Mina place her hands above the table and lean her body forward. Chaeyoung know what will happen so she just remain on her sit and let Mina kiss her.

The bell on the door ring after that made Mina to break the kiss and take her seat.

Jeongin and Hyunjin came in with basket full of strawberries.

"Noona, did we interrupted something?" The two young boys chuckle lightly.

"Yes." Chaeyoung respond in a very straightforward manner.

"Wow! You're unbelievable, noona."

"It is not what you are thinking."

"Alright. Alright. Did you forgot that we have CCTV here? If I caught you lying I will let you do my projects."

"I wasn't lying!" Chaeyoung crossed her arms.

"So you admit that something happened."

"Shit." Chaeyoung shut her eyes tightly. "Mind your own business."

"You are my business."

"Aish. Enough! Let's get hurry."

Hyunjin and Mina could only chuckle at the adorable siblings that are bickering over nothing.

As said, they cook the strawberry to make strawberry jam and left the place right away as the siblings are excited to show their partners the place which completed their childhood days.