SL ㅡ 64

Today

Today.

I meet the cold Mina.

She's different from last night. I guess she's really better now.

That's a good thing but that doesn't mean we're in a good terms.

We still need to talk things between us.

After taking showerㅡ yeah yeah I get it, there is nothing to share, nothing happened, okay? She's cold as F! I take the shower and she occupy the bathtub. We didn't speak at all. I finished first so I left her. She was still not done after I changed so I went down ahead.

I went to the kitchen, hoping for Mrs. Kim to be there. Good thing, she's back. She's preparing food on the table.

"Good morning, Mrs Kim." I take a seat.

She turned around"Oh, Chaeyoung-ssi good morning too. Where is, Mina? Breakfast is ready."

"Still bathing, Mrs Kim. I got bored alone upstairs so I came down hoping to see you."

"Aigoo.. someone miss me," We chuckled lightly. "How are you? I talked with Mina earlier. She look better, have you two talked?"

I shake my head. "Not yet, Mrs Kim."

"You should talk today."

"But she still got awake?"

"I know her. It means she's better if she act cold or superior. Trust me."

I can not help but agree. "Okay, Mrs Kim."

"I hope everything will be alright between you two. I may don't know the whole story but please stay strong. I can't wish for someone else for Mina. You are more than enough in her life. You two are perfect match made in heaven." She wear a smile as she speak.

"You can count on me Mrs Kim... And I'm sorry for hurting her."

She prepared medicines. "A fight I never absent in one's relationship. I've been there and I understand."

I just nodded, saving her words in my head. "Is that for Mina?" I asked curiously.

It's the same tablets I saw when I first came here. It says it's her vitamins but I haven't seen Mina taking those before.

"Yes. Honestlyㅡ"

"It's my anxiety prevention drug." Mina suddenly butt in. "I lied in our first meeting. These aren't actually vitamins." She take the tablets and drink them altogether.

"I get stressed a lot at work and the people around me. Whenever I'm stressed or in deep sadness, I end up deluding. I see and hear unusual scary things." She take a deep breath. "I have to take these to prevent that from happening, but when we started dating, I only feel the good things in life." She smile a little. "I'm the happiest when I'm with you, so it is alright if I can't take these regularly as long as I have you." She pat my crown with adore. "Thank you for existing in my life and giving me strength. Anyway, I'm sorry but I can't join you in the table. Eat your breakfast well, okay?" She face Mrs Kim. "Ajumma, prepare tea in the garden." She left afterwards, heading to the garden.

"Look at her," Mrs Kim said as we watched Mina leave. "She acts as if nothing happened despite having a broken family." She sighed. I face her. She look so concerned. "She's well grown, facing the cruel world on her own."

I will agree on that. Although Mina have showed her weaknesses in front of me, but if we look at the other side of herself, she's a fine and strong woman. At that age, carrying so much on her back, I don't think I can handle the kind of life if I was on her shoe.

Hiding behind the masks, it's not something bad. That's not her real weakness. She was just trying to protect herself to keep on standing and fighting. That's being smart, not being weak.

In that young age, she is the strongest woman I meet.

She handled life with strong spirit. She fights with her anxiety and kept on living as if she has no problem. As if, her life is as perfect as what other people believed.

After breakfast. I followed Mina to the garden.

The glass of tea left empty on the table. She was facing the flowers. I couldn't tell what is her expression as she had her back facing my direction.

Suddenly, I feel sad. I'm sad watching her like this. I'm sad knowing her story. I'm sad knowing the bad things she faced.

I've always thought my life is the suckest of all but there are actually other people who suffered more than what I've encountered.

I hope there are people who make the sad hearts warm too.

'Because I....'

I walk closer to her and hug her from behind. She was quite surprised from my sudden contact. I rest my chin on her shoulder, locking my hands tight, not planning to let her go.

'....I want to warm this heart as long as I live, as long as I breathe in this world.'