SL ㅡ 73

"Niko~ Niko~ Nii~" Momo makes noise as she jumps on the hot pool

Since its around winter, it is expected cold. So Mina suggested changing the water temperature into hot-spring type.

"Kuku~ kaka~" Nayeon makes baby noise as her head raises above the water.

"Ohyo~ Ohyo~" Sana makes noise after sipping wine while inside the water.  "Aaa~ wine plus hot pool feels so good~"

"Damn right!" Nayeon agreed. She grab her glass of wine as well as Momo and they clink their glass cheers.

The three enjoyed bathing on the pool.

Meanwhile.

"YAAAAAAA RATATATATATAAAAA!!!" Jihyo makes a loud entrance, carrying a huge water gun whilst shooting and chasing the maknae that was also carrying smaller water guns.

Jihyo positioned on the left corner of the pool, pointing her water gun to the girls. Meanwhile Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu on the right corner of the pool pointing their water guns at Jihyo as well.

"I'm God Jihyo! Prepare to take the heavens punishment!" Jihyo makes an intro.

"In the name of, " The maknae responded altogether in a loud voice. "School!" Dahyun stated. "Meal!" Chasyoung continued. "Club!" Tzuyu completed. "We are going to defeat God Jihyo!" They pull the trigger once to show Jihyo they are ready for the battle. "Amen!" They run forward to start the battle.

The rest of the girls aren't sure what was going on but the epic water gun scene earned laughter from them.

I hold a glass of wine as I watch the girls having fun on the pool. I'm sitting near the pool together with Jeongyeon and Jieun.

It's not even summer but they don't seem to feel cold playing like high schoolers. Guess, we are the only mature ones in the group. They look so cute and fun playing though.

I wish we could be like this forever. I wish to only have happiness. I'm afraid as we are still young, there will be countless obstacles coming into our lives as we face the morning.

I'm working on the computer. I'm checking the update on the company. It's running fine without me but I felt a lack of responsibility. It's my company but I couldn't attend every meeting. Mr Son is the eye of the company currently. As I study, he fulfils my absences.

I found out that Mrs Bae contacted Mr Son for dinner. She apologized for being cruel to Chaeyoung and ask for another chance as entrepreneurs. He forgives her but he can not build a partnership towards someone who does not treat people equally. Yet she did not give up. People do change but it will take time for them to realize their mistakes.

"Hey, I'm joining them," Jeongyeon said. "Don't have any plan?"

"You can go. I'm not in a mood for swimming." I said without looking at her. I'm focusing on the articles on my computer.

"Is that so? Okay." She walks away. "Chaeyoung!" She called that made me look at her direction. "Can I borrow that?"

Chaeyoung hand her the water gun. Nayeon and Sana also take the other water gun that Tzuyu and Dahyun hold. They loaded the water gun with water then I bring my attention back on my computer.

I was about to ask Jieun but she is gone in front of me. I didn't notice she was already on the pool flirting with Jihyo.

I sighed.

'Aigoo... How could they flirt in my house when I can't?'

An email sent from my secretary. I opened it and was about to reply when I noticed guns pointing at me. I immediately stood out from my seat.

Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Sana are freaking pointing the water guns at me wearing their ugly smirks.

"Don't you guys dare pull the trigger!" I warned them.

"What if we do, what will you do?" Nayeon asked.

"I willㅡ"

"Were not afraid!" Jeongyeon stated and they start shooting me!

"YAAAA!!" I shield the laptop but it's not working. There are three of them shooting at me so I put the laptop down and run away from them. "Stop it! I don't want to swim!" I shout as I run but they did not stop chasing me, continuously shooting.

I found Chaeyoung on the other corner so I hide behind her but it was such a bad move since she suddenly carries me and jumped on the pool.

"SON CHAEYOUUUUUUUNG!"