SL ㅡ 85

ISLAND OF THE GODS

ISLAND OF THE GODS

MIDST DECEMBER

Jeju Island a.k.a Jeju-doㅡ is a volcanic island located just off the south coast of Korea. It's about 455km from Seoul and is accessible by plane or ferry.

The Island is special as it nicknamed as Island of the Gods. Jeju Island is most known for its picturesque scenery, a supply of high-quality fresh seafood, and home to several UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The charming little island is a popular holiday destination for both locals and tourists alike; it's especially popular as a top honeymoon destination for Korean newlyweds

While there isn't really an off-peak season for Jeju Island, the winter months usually have fewer crowds as well as cheaper travel and accommodation fares.

And you don't have to worry about it being too cold. Thanks to its mild coastal climate and constant circulation of warm currents throughout the island, Jeju-do is actually warmer than the rest of Korea. Even during winter, the weather generally remains mild and the temperature rarely drops below 0 degrees Celsius. But certain regions do see some snowfall and the island is known for being very windy throughout the year.

After arriving in Jeju, the girls went straight to Seogwipo City that took a 2-hour drive. They get rooms into Story Ville as a base to explore the southern parts of Jeju.

HALLASAN MOUNTAIN

While Jeju Island offers pristine beaches and lush green landscapes in summer, it is just as beautiful in the winter as the snow-covered Hallasan Mountain and volcanic cones add an incomparable charm to its winter scenery.

Hallasan Mountain is incredible any time of the year, but you definitely don't want to miss its sheer beauty during the winter months. You will be able to admire the spectacular vistas while hiking up to the peak of the snow-coated mountain. Hallasan Mountain, indeed, will be the perfect outlet if you've been looking for the ultimate adventure experience in winter.

Together with other tourists, the Squad went on hiking at Hallasan right after accommodating a room to witness the sunset.