SL ㅡ 75

Waken from a nap, I found myself inside Mina's embrace

Waken from a nap, I found myself inside Mina's embrace. My body felt cold as I was naked under this thin sheet, but her bare skin that like a magnet producing heat kept me warm.

I was originally helping her calm down and sober then put her to sleep, but she drunk more using my body.

My cheeks catches on fire recalling the scene earlier. In slightest, I felt scared because she's acting rude earlier. She wasn't soft to me. She made my body sore and reek of alcohol.

Damn, this lascivious penguin. But I ain't complaining 'cause I love her.

Watching her face this close reliefs me. Her peaceful sleeping angelic face and her heavenly breath; she's like an ancient Goddess who just came out from a hundred million old painting.

This beauty definitely hides wildness.

I slowly removed her arm around me and carefully get on my feet. I want to take a shower. It makes me dizzy smelling myself after she bathed me with wine.

I'm not surprised when I checked my body in the bathrooms mirror. Kiss marks are visible all over my body. She was not really kidding when she said that she will fill my body with hickeys.

If she was a vampire, my body definitely has so many holes now and probably out of blood.

I proceed on taking a shower. I rummage in Mina's closet, searching for clothes to kept me warm and kept these kiss marks hide. I left the room silently and grab a glass of water in the kitchen.

I checked the wall clock. It is around 5 in the afternoon. The girls are probably still in the theatre. I lead my feet to the theatre and found them snuggle to each other as they watch a horror film.

I shake my head.

If you're that scared, why bother watching horror films?

I slight grin watching them jumping on their seats, screaming, and hiding behind their partners shoulder. That was hilarious.

A bad idea suddenly popped in my head. It seems like my evil conscience possessed my mind and drive me to do this.

I carefully work on the bad idea, reaching for the light switch. I got my fingers ready, pushing the switch off and shut the door loud.

I could only hear faint screams and shrieks inside since the walls are soundproof. I immediately ran off the scene; escaping from death.

I saw Mrs. Kim near the front door, wearing her coat and scarf; about to leave.

"Where are you heading to, ajumma?" I asked.