SL ㅡ 78

I'm one of the panellists to judge and give scores to the candidates so I couldn't look over Chaeyoung

I'm one of the panellists to judge and give scores to the candidates so I couldn't look over Chaeyoung. I don't even know where she is, I can't focus on my job.

As soon as the morning episode de over, I hurriedly raised on my seat, searching left to right to where my feelings are.

"Mi-chan, let's go?" It's grandfather, asking me over for lunch.

"Gomenasai, sofu..." I said with a deep apology. I'm quite worried he won't let me go. "Can I excuse from here? I will have lunch with my friends."

"I know you want to be with her." He put a smile on his lips that showed he understands. "You are excused."

I smile from ear to ear. "Thank you!" I gave him a tight hug with love then I wave my hand goodbye.

Chaeyoung didn't answer any of my texts and calls, guessing she left her phone at home. She doesn't really bring her phone around. I decided to call Dahyun instead of Nayeon. That bunny will just make a fool of me, not going to tell me honestly.

On my way with Dahyun on the phone, students suddenly asked for a picture together with them. I nod, allowing them to make things quick.

The girl asked for a selca then I smile to the camera.

"Waaa, she smiled!" The girl who asked for a selca suddenly squealed. "She smiled at the camera! Myoui sunbae did! Goodness, so pretty!"

I find her comment weird. It is natural to smile on the camera, why does she have to react as if I never smile before.

"You looked different sunbae, do you have someone in your heart lately?" One of the girls randomly asked.

"See you, girls, later, " I put the phone away from my ears after ending the call before facing the female student. "Why do you asked?"

"Because you look brighter than before and you see, you're talking with us which is you don't really do, usually you would scare us away." She laughs awkwardly.

I hummed. "People do change and I'm in puberty of changing. Should I tell you one secret?"

Surprised and excitement painted on their faces. I motioned my hands, asking the girl closer. I lean over her ear to whisper. "Perhaps, you know Sun Chaeyoung? She is my only sun who gives sunshine in my life." I pulled back and walks away.

I could see the girl on the edge of my eyes, falling down on the ground as if she fainted.

I bring my feet to the location Dahyun told me. They were heading to Humanities Building to eat stick food.