Chapter 10| The Priestess of Marivellos

Clara has entered Grava Kingdom and luckily got in to the tunnel. Before entering the Kingdom, she brought tools that can help her defend herself while looking for her sister.  She brought some pieces of snake plant leaves, a mask and a small daggers.

Clara hid in the darkest corner of the Machine section. A soldier walked and stand in front of Clara. She brought out the snake plant, grabbed the soldier and let him inhaled the plant. The soldier lost his strength and fell asleep. Clara pulled the soldier and brought him to the corner where no one can see her. She took off the armor of the soldier and put it on to herself from head to foot.

Clara then started her mission to find her sister as a disguised soldier. She roam arround first in the Machinery section then to bombs, sword and guns. She is loosing her hope until she remember the dungeon. Clara rushed to go inside the dungeon until she saw an empty cell. She then heard 2 soldiers talking outside the dungeon.

It's good that Lord Treno asked us to disposed the girl's body.

Yes. I was able to touched her beautiful sexy body though she's kinda cold and stiff. Hahaha.

Did you enjoyed the girl's body?

Of course!

Who was she again?

Marina? ah no I think It's Karina

Where did you put the girl's body?

I threw her in the river.

Clara cried out of anger upon hearing that her sister Karina was already dead. The pain, frustrations and anger burst out from her heart. It slowly eating her and making her heart impured. She took off the armor, came out from the dungeon and walked to the tunnel angrily. The two soldier guards noticed Clara and chased her. Clara brought out her daggers and pierced it to the guards. She slashed out the neck of the two guards. Blood came out from their necks and splashed to Clara. The guards fell and was trying to catch their breath when Clara took off their pants and slashed their penises and said, You deserved it maniac pigs!! Clara totally lost her mind and the darkness filled in to her heart.

Clara said to herself, I will find you Karina.

Six other guards noticed the incident and tried to catch Clara. Clara took up the guns from the dead soldiers and hit it to the other guards and accidentally involved the innocent slaves.

The whole Kingdom was alerted because of the fire guns, agony of the slave crying and asking for help heared in the tunnel. Treno ordered to catch Clara and bring her to him.

The tunnel became so bloody. Hundred of soldiers including civilians died because of Claras' amok.

3 soldiers silently moved behind Clara grabbed her and forced her to sniff a sleeping drug. Clara lost her cosciousness and fell asleep. The soldiers tied her arms and legs, covered her mouth and brought her to Treno.

Clara woke up and was surprised that she was still alived and now facing Treno.

Finally, the great Clara has woken up. Do you have any idea what exactly you've done in the tunnel? Treno shouted.

Hahaha. I just killed your soldiers just like what you did to my sister! You know what Treno? You are so weak! Why did you kept me alive? You should've kill me instead.

I am weak?? thats funny. Hahaha. Treno breathed out and released 70% of his electric power and hit it to Clara. Clara then felt nothing.

Treno was shocked. His powers did not affect Clara at all. He then released 100% of his powers to Clara. Again, his powers has no effect with Clara. Treno was confused until he saw Drakulo in front of him.