Lunch

Max
Eleven is already there so I'll just give her a friendly smile... I feel like my heart fell off a cliff. She didn't smile back and she saw me, she just turned to mike.

El
Okay, maybe that was a bit bitchy. Why am I struggling so much to like her? She's not even a bad person, she's been trying to talk to me all day. Whenever I'm around her, I feel butterflies in my stomach, and I have no idea what that means.

Max
I turned to Will, "Why does Eleven hate me so much?" Will almost spat out all of his food, "what do you mean?"
"Whenever I smile at her she looks so pissed." Will grabbed his sandwich and shrugged, "Why don't you just ask her?" I sighed deeply, "Whenever I talk to her she never says anything back, she's said like three things to me." Will just responded with a shrug.
"Are we still on this afternoon?" Lucas yelled from across the table. I turned to face him and tolled my eyes, "yes, Lucas."

El
I didn't know they were dating. I don't know why but its making me, upset that she has a boyfriend.

Bell rings for next period

El
History next, at least I don't have to see Max.

Max
Math next, no Eleven. Instead when I walked in Mike is in my class. We both had that pissed expression on our faces.

El
I saw will when I walked in. Him and I aren't that close. His voice sounded like it got higher within the 5 minutes we hadn't seen each other, "Hi El."
I quickly looked at him and smiled, "Hi." He looked concentrated, as if thinking what to say to me next, "Um so, history, who do you think we have." I just smiled at him, "probably a shit teacher." He looked down to the ground, "yeah, probably." He said still looking at the ground but smiling now.

Max
"Mike." He looked up at me, "Max." I quickly took the seat next to him and he began to look really pissed, "did I tell you to sit there." He really just said that, "Well who else was gonna sit here?" I said sarcastically. "Well, someone better than you." Now he really pushed me over the edge, "What did I do to make you hate me so much?" He looked over, "I didn't ask you to join the party." What lame excuse is that, "Dustin and Lucas did, if they like me and you're their friends, shouldn't at least try to understand." He sort of looked shocked, speechless. "That's what I thought.