Nhl as in nice hot lover

Ajla (i-la) and Caydri (k-drea) are our new little girls names. Ajla came in at about 7.3 lbs and Caydri at 7.6. They were both really healthy babies.

Now the only issue is, they were unexpected. . .

We dont have any clothes, no cribs, changing tables, any of that stuff! And they come home tomorrow!!!!

Perfect, my godmother is make shifting our living room into a babyroom for a while.

Ryan is the perfect older brother, when he. First saw them, he went up, and kissed them on the forehead. Cute right??? Then we told him that babies take up alot of mommy's and daddy's .he didnt like the sound of that!

So i have 3 kids in 3 years. . .

Ryan being 2, and then the twins, Ajla and Caydri being less than a week old.

When we were finally able to bring Ajla and Caydri home, Ryan wanted to leave them there. We arrived home to see, the entire lightning team there! All in pink! Each of the players had a housewarming gift, aka all the nessesadies. Brett decided then would be the great time to wake the girls up to new faces and all the boys screaming. He aint get anything for quite a while, even if he has a condom on! This momma aint happy, but what he did next was the vest, he took all the guys upstairs to the 'to-be' nursury, and said have at it. The boys are amazing workers. They finished it in less than 6 hours. I guess it helped i was feeding them non-stop! To top off bringing the girls home, each guys signed their name on one of the walls, and put up a fathead of brett. And vefore walking out of the room, they all kissed it. Oh guys will be guys.

______________________

Hey long time no write. . . Yeah sorry about that. Would love if u could comment or email me ajout ideas you have for this book, going off what people tell me. Thanks to my amazing friend cayden on giving me the names for the two little girls.

So email me at ss051117@gmail.com. Dont be afraid i dont bite ;)