Chapter 5- conitnued

We had fun that day when Brett came over. That weekend, we both graduated. The moment after we 'offically' graduated, we went and grabbed Ryan out of my godmothers arms. He took off my little graduation cap thing off, and threw it into the air. I went to got thank my teachers, so I handed Ryan off to Brett. When I got back, I was making funny faces when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see James standing there. I gave him a quick hug, and showed him his son. Ryan looked at James for awhile, and then turned himhead back towards Brett. James asked me if he could hold him, I agreed. I know, I know, you arre probably thinking 'What are you Crazy? He never once did anything for you. Why are you letting him hold your child?' I think Ryan needs to know that James is his biological dad. Honestly, I never really wanted his help.

Brett, Ryan, my godmother, and me walked out of the school auditorium together. We took my godmother to the airport. She was going to go and spend sometime down in Louisiana to look after her mother. When we were on our way back to my condo, Brett dropped it. He looked me in the eye, intertwined our fingers together, and opened his mouth and said, "I want to show you your graduation present." "um, ok" "You have to close your eyes." "Mommy, no peeking!" Brett drove, and drove, and drove. Brett parked, he came and opened my door. he covered my eyes, I heard a ding, and when Ifelt his hand move away from my eyes, I opened them. I saw the ARL. A lady was standing infront of me with an English Springer Spaniel puppy. I looked at it, that was all it took. The dog had beautiful eyes, his tail was wagging. When I bent down to scratch behind his ears, he licked my nose. Ryan went to pet it, and the dog nto the ground and waited for Ryan to give it a belly rub. Brett purchased the dog. We were on our way back to my condo, when Brett took an turn. The turn was an unusual turn. I turned my head to face Ryan, who was sitting right behind me in his carseat, I looked at him, and saw the cutiest thing ever. Rysn was sleeping in his carseat, and the dog was sleeping on his lap. I shook Ryan awake. He bolted awake, and so did the little puppy. I asked Ryan, "What should we name the little doggie?" Ryan looked at the doggie, scratched the dog's ears, and said, "I want to name her Cassie." I nodded in agreement, "Cassie it is then." I grabbed Cassie from Ryan, who was fast asleep again. I petted her ears, and slowly drifed to sleep.

Brett's POV-

I saw all three of them asleep. I nodded excitedly. Madi had no idea what was coming at her.