Chapter 4- revised

I said, “Well Ryan, I think it is his choice to be your daddy. But only if he wants to be.” Brett looked at me shocked. He smiled and then mouthed the words ‘Is that a Yes?’. I mouthed back, ‘Yes’. Ryan then had the perfect timing, he looked at Brett and said, “Dadda!” and pointed to Brett. Brett picked up Ryan and blew air onto Ryan’s tummy making him laugh for awhile.

I looked around the large ceiling noticing the little things, like the large steal beam running across the top of the ceiling. I thought to myself, It must be a heating duct. Anyway, while Brett was making Ryan laugh like crazy, I went and got Ryan’s blanket, this blanket was mine at one point or another. My godmother made it for me. It was a tie blanket. It is absolutely wonderful. Ryan can not sleep without his blanket. After I got back, Ryan wanted mommy. I took him and slowly cradled him to sleep. When he was fast asleep, I went and put him in his stroller. When I got back, I finally had one question on my mind, I turned to Brett and asked, “ Umm, what is this place?” Brett was a little taken back but turned on his amazing smile and replied, “Um, I can’t actually tell you, I can tell you after you show me how good of a daddy I am already.” I laughed but he looked dead serious. He took me upstairs into a large bedroom. The bed room had a huge king size bed in the middle with white sheets. Brett hugged me and started to slowly peck me, He then turned very passionate, He slowly layed me on the bed. I was in love! I wasn’t sure Brett knew I absolutely loved him, but after tonight, he would definitely know. Brett came and put himself on top of me, he didn’t put all his weight on me, but just enough, so I would know he was there. He started to trace his lips around my cheek. He then reached my sweet spot. He kissed harder. He then put his lips back to mine. He traced along the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I granted. He searched my mouth for what seemed like forever. While his marvelous tongue was in my mouth, He slowly unzipped my sweatshirt. He reached my camisole, and was having some difficulties. I stopped kissing him, and lifted my cami off of myself. He took his shirt off and before I could lay myself back onto the bed, his lips were crashing into mine. I loved the feeling. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I whispered into his ear, “Never let go!” Brett stopped kissing my lips and went to my sweet spot. He took off my athletic shorts. I was in nothing but my panties and bra. I took one look at him and said, “I feel naked, your turn.” He chuckled and starting to take off his pants. When his pants were down at his ankles, he started to rub his hands up and down the side of my body. I don’t remember what happened next, but I know we didn’t get much farther than that.

I woke up to a small, cry. I looked to right to see Brett sound asleep. I then went downstairs to see Ryan crying. I took him out of his stroller and changed his diaper. I then got a banana out of the diaper bag and cut it up into small pieces. After Ryan was done eating his banana, he fell asleep in my arms, I put him back in his stroller, I would have took him upstairs, but who knew what me and Brett were going to do tonight ;)

I went upstairs, wanting to kiss Brett some more, I decided I didn’t just want to wake him up, I wanted him to be surprised. I decided to kiss him awake. He must have been really sleepy because it took him awhile before he started kissing me back.

When I finally stopped kissing him, I was back under him, weird, I started on top of him. Brett bent down and started kissing me from my waist up. When he got to my lips, he put more passion into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck again; he did the rest; do I need to say more?

I woke up the next morning at 8:30. I brushed my hair. I walked downstairs and went to grab Ryan. I went to his stroller to see Ryan not there. I looked over at the kitchen to see Brett with Ryan sitting on the counter eating up cut up bananas. I laughed at the seen. When Brett noticed I came in the room, he came over and planted a nice passionate kiss on my lips. I walked over to Ryan and picked him up and kissed him on the cheek. I went and sat over by Ryan’s stroller, trying to find his bib. When I finally found it, I came over and saw a large plate with 2 pancakes, 3 scrambled eggs, and 2 strips of bacon. I easily eat these down. I looked over at Brett who was not even half done with his plate. I place small bits of bacon, some eggs, and half of a pancake in a small plastic bowl and set it on the floor for Ryan. Ryan stood up, and held onto the leg of the chair and started walking.

At 12 pm that day, me and Ryan went home. We made plans to come over and hang out at my condo.

When I got home, Ryan was walking all over. I put Ryan in his room, so he could play with his toys. While Ryan was playing with his toys, I went and took a shower. When I went and looked in on Ryan, he was in on his floor sleeping, I put him in his crib. I went and looked around our nice condo. It was a pit. So I decided to clean it.

The next day, Brett was at my door with beautiful white roses. Ryan was up and moving at 6am this morning. When We were enjoying our time, I looked at Brett and said, “Um, so about this ‘I cant tell you until you show me you love me’ business, I think I showed you I loved you. . . What was that place?” Brett showed a secretive smile before saying, “Um, I actually can’t tell you until we graduate. I didn’t think you would show me that night.” I rolled my eyes and responded back to Brett saying, “Actually, if you have at least 45 credits, we can graduate next weekend with the winter class. I really want to spend time with you and Ryan. What do you think?” I gave him the puppy dog eyes, hoping they would work. I guess he thought about it because it was a good 5 minutes before he responded saying, “Um, yeah I guess so. . . But wait isn’t James in that class?” “Um, yes he is, but oh well.” He pulled me in closer into his chess, it was more buff, than last time I hugged him. I knew I wanted to kiss and get all up in him, but Ryan was wide awake. . . Maybe tonight.

 *******************************************************************************************************************

Okay guys so yeah, I didnt like how that first chapter four was going. . .  I like this one better. I am neeed some ideas for famous people for the characters please dont be shy, tell me your ideas.

I wont post again until I have atleast 5 fans, 75 reads, and 15 votes. Please d these. Well I will be nice, I will post chapter 5 but then it will be all I will post until I get all of those. Please, please please