Chapter 9

The lightining won 2-1! And Brett scored!!!!!!

After the game, me and Brett dropped Ryan off at my godmother's ouse. And went home and 'celebrated' him being moved to another team. Let's just say that I am really happy that Brett will be here more often.

The next morning, Brett had to go and skate at the early morning skate. Brett went and picked up Ryan from my godmother's house, and decide to take him to the park, and then somewhere 'special.' I went to the doctor. I have been getting really sick lately, I don't think I can be pregnant because I havn't been late. I walked into the clinic and filled out all of my information. . . and waited. After 15 minutes, A nurse called my name, and I got up. . . but walking towards the nurse, I got really dizzy. And the next thing I know, I woke up in a dull white room, with a loud beeping machine.

When I finally came around a fully woke up, I found that I was in a hospital room. . .and Ryan was there, sitting on Brett's lap, and two little incubator like things in the room. Brett was the first to notice that I woke up. He came over to my side, and kissed my forehead. I looked up at hime quizzcally. he just leaned down, and whispered into my ear, "You have been pregnant for 8 months now. . . our twins were delivered yesterday at 11:36 and 11:39. They are little girls. . ." I started slowly crying. . . a nurse walked in, and handed me my little girls. Now, all thats left is naming my two beautiful girls.