75

"You understand how stupid it is to go back right? They're either not going to be there or they're going to be waiting." Michael spoke as he followed Calum from where the car had dropped them off to their designated stakeout spot.

Calum hummed as he nodded. "Yeah, you ready for a blood bath?"

Michael hadn't been on a kill mission with Calum in years so he forgot how psychotic the man became. Nothing would stop him once he had a target in mind.

"Where are the guys?" Michael asked as he stopped before looking around the corner of a building then looking back to Calum.

Calum shrugged as he kept his eyes trained behind Michael's shoulder. "About 15 minutes out-on your left."

Before thinking Michael withdrew his gun before turning to his left and firing at the same time that Calum did only to his right.  Both men dropping dead in seconds.

"Damn, they have this place armed." Calum spoke as he continued to look around.

"Calum, this is a bad idea. They know we're here." Michael stated as he looked around he corner again to see it was clear, Calum joining him.

Calum looked at Michael before nodding. "Alright fine. We'll go back to the car and wait for the guys to get here."

"Thank you." Michael sighed as he turned around only to be stopped. "Fuck."

In front of Michael and Calum stood at least fifteen men fully armed and ready to shoot.

"Drop your weapons now!" One of them yelled.

Michael gave a look to Calum only for him to nod before throwing his gun on the ground in front of him.

The blonde only had a split second to throw his gun down before two of the guys were roughly grabbing him by the arms and shoving him towards a different building than the one they had been watching.

Both men stayed quiet as they were forced into the building and manhandled into a small and dark room before a heavy door shut leaving the two alone.

"Fucking hell." Calum swore as he tried the door only to confirm his suspicions that it was locked.

Michael groaned as he looked for anything that may help them but the wall were a solid cement and there was nothing in the room. "So, now what?"

Calum shrugged as he looked at Michael. "I don't know. I didn't figure we'd be stuck in this situation. I'm sure our guys will realize something is wrong and will come storm the damn place."

"Calum do you not realize how severe this is?" Michael yelled. "There were at least fifteen men around us, that's probably only a small portion of the amount of guys they have and we have thirty at best!"

"Michael-" Calum started before being promptly cut off.

"You said this would be a bloodbath? Well, it'll be our blood that's shed now."