James Madison- In the flesh!

James Madison, finally attending public school. He's nervous- that for sure. You see the problem with being homeschooled for nearly half your life is... social anxiety and awkwardness. He hasn't had much- practice. Other than Thomas Jefferson of course. His best friend since.. forever. He met him in school, first grade and he kept in touch through this years of homeschool. He smiled and the fond memories that flooded his brain as he took a small bite out of the toast. Mmm, Nutella. He hummed and made sure he had everything he needed before walking outside, where said friend had been waiting. He got in the passenger seat and smiled. "Morning, Thomas..."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"You excited Jem?" He asked, with a smile as they pulled up. Madison just chuckled and shrugged, and god...that smile made his heart flutter. Yea. He liked his best friend. Who wouldn't. He's funny, cool, and not to mention- just so cu-

"Thomas-?"

"Hm? Oh yeah sorry what? I guess I just got lost in your eyes, doll~" he flirted, with a wink. James just chuckled and rolled his eyes. This wasn't uncommon. They flirted with each other from time to time.

"Oh yeah? What did you see?" James retorted, smirking a bit.

"Nothin' but beauty, as always."

"I mean I am looking at you."

Thomas stopped for a second. Dammit, James won. Again. He smiled and laughed after. "Alright, ya' got me." Thomas said as his laughter died down.

"I know I did, Thomas. No need to tell me." He replied, getting out. Thomas did the same, grabbing his own things. "So- you'll help me find my classes right... or at least- as many as you can?" James asked. "This place looks like a maze.." he murmured as he looked up at the school, walking side by side with his best friend.

"Of course Jem, anything for you. It'll get easier with time, trust me. Hand me your schedule and we'll sort it out." James did as he was told, and Thomas took James to his first class of the day, his smile fading with every step James took away from him. Oh boy, he was crushing...hard.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I'm hella excited for this book like- hnnn. Please, comment or PM me any ideas you have for this book. I can't wait to finish itttt. Eeeeee. Please enjoyyyy~