Date #1- Hercules Mulligan.

James was getting ready for his date with Hercules, just wearing tight jeans and a sweater that fell askew. He was looking in the mirror, fixing his hair before sighing.

Though he felt like it could be better, he shrugged- walking away and spraying on a body spray. He used it sometimes. Now was a great occasion. He bit his lip before jumping at the sound of his phone. He looked over to pick it up.

[Hercy Jerky: I'm here. You ready?]

[Me: Yep!]

James smiled and grabbed my wallet, putting it in his jeans and walking out to where he saw Hercules parked. He got in and hummed, and they exchanged greeting before they were off-

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hercules was sitting across from James, who was laughing a bit. "Wha-" he shook his head as his laughter died down. "I'm sorry- that's- that's just so funny." He said giggling a bit again.

"Yep. I was good at it too."

"I can't believe you actually went through 8th, 9th, /and/ 10th grade- spying on people for money! Was there good juicy gossip?" James replies with a teasing tone.

"You bet there was." He replied with a smirk.

"Wow. Remind me to call you the next time I need- and I quote- 'the tea, sis'."

Hercules just chuckled and nodded, smiling when they were brought their smoothies. The  beautiful waiter left a napkin with her number on it, and have Hercules a wink before walking off. Sure, the waiter was gorgeous but he was on a date.

"You should text her."

Hercules snapped his head up to meet James smiling face. "What- why? Yo-"

"Don't worry about me Hercules. You're a great guy, honestly. You're very good looking to. I just- I'd rather us stay friends.. I'm not.. feeling a spark here you know? You're still so fun to hang out with though!"

Hercules smiled fondly and nodded. Yeah. He enjoyed the boys company- but thinking deep into it. He felt like a brother to him. Like someone he never would want to loose, but would love to see happy with someone else. "You're right.."

"I know. So text her. What's her name?"

"Elizabeth Sanders..."