Brink of destruction!!; Planet Earth's last stand!

3rd POV Music: Is That Broly?

Majin Buu was asleep when Goten and Trunks's Fusion wore off leaving them to think that they may have a chance of destroying Buu for what he has done up at Kami's lookout. Piccolo felt a ki that was similar to Goku.

Piccolo: What is that ki? It's much powerful than before and its heading straight to here!

Goten: Hmmm?
Trunks:Huh? Yeah! I can sense it too.

A young man wearing a orange gi and blue undershirt was flying towards the battlefield. His hair defied gravity and a bang of hair was on his left side of his face. Goten could not believe his eyes as were piccolo and Trunks.. Gohan was alive and more importantly, he was different. No longer in his Super Saiyan Transformation, his black hair was swaying as the wind blew.

Majin Buu awoke from his nap knowing that his next victim was here

Goten: GOHAN!! You're back! We all thought that you were dead.

Ultimate Gohan: Well I would've been if it wasn't for the help of Supreme Kai and Kibito. Luckily, I made it just in time. So, what happened while I was out?

Trunks: He killed them, Gohan! Killed everyone around here.

Ultimate Gohan: Huh? Everyone?

Goten: Yeah! He got everyone. Mom, Bulma, Yamcha, 18, even Videl!

Gohan was furious but suddenly he felt there was a faint ki not too far from here. It was Dende's ki.

Suddenly, Gohan decided to take on the powerful Majin Buu. It was a battle for the fate of planet earth and Gohan was the only one who can stop this terror.

 It was a battle for the fate of planet earth and Gohan was the only one who can stop this terror

Ultimate Gohan: You guys stay here. I'll handle Majin Buu.

Trunks: What!

Piccolo: Gohan Wait! You may be powerful but you can't seriously beat Buu. Not in that state.