Awaken Full Dragon Force and the level beyond Super Saiyajin!!

"Power doesn't come from a desire or want, it comes from a need. Use the pain of loss." -Goku

Tower of Heaven, Caelum Kingdom, South of Ishgar, Eartland, Universe 6...

The half earthling half Saiyajin and Dragon Slayer were looking at Jellal with Rage in their eyes and Energy floating out of their body making pebbles elevating and creating an pressure that not normal Mage could withstand to be.. Meanwhile Jellal was looking at them with a Sadistic Smirk on his face also with his Dark blue Magic aura surrounding him, thanks to his Fusion with Siegrain his power could rival one of the Four Gods of Ishgar if he goes full power and that's what he's going to do since he knew Son Gohan has potential and could rival them easily if he wanted to and the Dragon Slayer could give a surprise if he goes beyond with his Dragon Slayer magic.

Jellal: Now that the Council can't do anything thanks to Ultear there's nothing that will stop this battle! *smirking and getting into his Battle stance*

Gohan: So Ultear was behind all of this with Jellal's plans to resurrect Zeref?! Did she worked with him about this plan? And what does he mean with the council? Too many questions right now it's the battle that matters! *also getting in his battle stance* You're going to pay, Jellal!

Natsu: Hn! I couldn't agree more! I'm all fired up about this battle!

Erza was watching from behind the battle that was about to unfold, Never in her years would expect Natsu being this strong with his Dragon Slayer magic, also seeing Gohan fighting with Jellal was like he was trying to save her from her past but that didn't matter for her, she wouldn't bare to lose both of them

Erza: *trying to stand up* Natsu... Gohan... Both you can't beat him.. Both of don't know who he really is.. Please listen to me! *tears coming down from her right eye*

Gohan and Natsu could see the mighty Titania falling to her knees and tears coming down, both of them really don't know who Jellal is but they knew a thing for sure, he would pay dearly for making Erza cry and the innocent people that have been in...

Gohan and Natsu could see the mighty Titania falling to her knees and tears coming down, both of them really don't know who Jellal is but they knew a thing for sure, he would pay dearly for making Erza cry and the innocent people that have been involve!

Before Titania could made one step she felt on her knees unconscious, Natsu had move at fast speed and punched her in her stomach looking at Jellal with a fierce look that could even be rival with a Dragon and Gohan knowing as much as he hated Natsu to do that to her, it was the right thing to do for now. The Dragon Slayer started to walk back with his fist clenching and stands next to Gohan.

Natsu: Erza was crying... Her voice was trembling.. *clenching his fist* Erza has the fame to be the strongest woman in Fiore and I don't want to see her in this state... When she wakes up from this nightmare I want her to be who she really is! And that is defeating you! *yelled at him with rage*